Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Engine War begins (Soon TM)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
328 replies to this topic

quasistellar

quasistellar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 367 posts

Indeed--I was just about to pre-order the book, but then I realized I can't play at all, and my model painting queue is full of Sigmar stuff (which I can play since my wife plays).

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,076 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

Quite a few datasheet changes for Daemons.

Contorted Epitome can now use the claws relic without losing most of its attacks for example, however the most daft is that apparently the KoS now has M12 instead of M14 (as in the CA19 Errata) while Shalaxi still has M14. Kinda makes the awesome +2M (and +1 to advances and charges) Exalted trait pointless since it mostly only counters the nerf instead of giving a boost. As if it wasn't already difficult enough to play Daemons in 40k. down.gif

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Are Verlo

Are Verlo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 576 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
And what about warlord traits for the named Slaanesh daemons?
In CA19 they are bound to spesific warlord traits, but this has been omitted in engine war.

battle captain corpus

battle captain corpus

++ CENTURIO COHORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,769 posts
  • Faction: Genesis Chapter 4th Co. M37
-][- As Engine War is now in the wild and being clutched in our sweaty paws, it's neither a Rumour or "new" News. As such I'm sure they'll be plenty of topics and threads popping up in the various sub forums as normal. :) -][-

- lightest of touches with tip of Crozius-

-][- Topic Closed -][-

BCC
BCC's Hobby Guide:
- Be Grim Dark not Grim Derp
- Hobby for 15 minutes a day
- Your miniatures are always the best painted in the room
- Game with your heart and don't care about losing
- Make sure your opponent is having fun 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users