Ragnars new model looks amazing

GrFlur

no 3d wolf pauldron is a little disappointing, as is the pose thats basically the same as haldor, but overall i like it.

Uh? His pauldron looks to be 3D, and his pose is definitely different from the Haldor/Greater Possessed pose.

on his old model, his left pauldron was not a fancy blackmane sigil, but a wolfshead pointing out. i thought it would have been a great tie-in to his old version. 

and he's posed almost identically to haldor? sure, hes on a rock and his arms are posed differently, but same torso and leg posture for sure. 

He’s got a wolf tooth earring. What else could you add that would make him more cluttered? Lol

I like he has his clawed boots. Disappointed about the 3D Sigil on his pauldron being absent but it looks good as it is. With a huge wolf face on his shoulder it would limit his pose.

Yeah, would have liked that Wolf Head as well, but it wouldn`t have worked with that particular Pose. Also rather happy with the face, recently Heads have been Hit and Miss in my Eyes, this one I dig. I think the Model was done by Darren Latham, he was a tad cryptic on Facebook and answerded the question if he did it with "Possibly".

He may be my favorite Primaris sculpt they’ve made, Mephiston is up there too. It’s exactly what I’d want from a Ragnar sculpt.

Ghaz is nice too. He reminds me too much of the starter box Helbrute. But they’re both big chonky boys so the options are limited I suppose.

im actually thinking about altering him.

Put his sword in a model on the ground.

Then in his sword hand put a Thousand son sorceror, that Ragnar is just, caught in mid motion, slamming the poor lad to the ground.

ragnar would also double as an excellent rune priest

Then in his sword hand put a Thousand son sorceror, that Ragnar is just, caught in mid motion, slamming the poor lad to the ground.

What if you model the sword in a way as he is about to body slam the sorcerer onto his sword that had the other model. Like he threw the first guy onto it then is about to body slam the second guy to compete the kebob?

Agree great model for a rune priest!

What if you model the sword in a way as he is about to body slam the sorcerer onto his sword that had the other model. Like he threw the first guy onto it then is about to body slam the second guy to compete the kebob?

o.O

thats brutal.

I love it

Hey hey check it out Brothers.

img_20200309_231619.jpg?w=1024

img_20200309_192235.jpg?w=750

My old Ragnar next to new Ragnar. Quite similar I would say. Although this also acts as an absolutlely brutal expose of my painting and photography skills.

That new face is gorgeous and a fantastic representation of Ragnar,