PDF hosting?

If I'm interpreting your question correctly, you have .pdf (scans?) of the assembly instructions for various models and would like to make them available to others via resources topics, either by having them hosted here at the B&C (presumably as part of our downloads section) or offsite.

Is that correct?

If so, we would probably have to check with Games Workshop to see what their policy is on this issue.

That is correct but they are not scans.. I did receive these from GW directly as I requested them.

Having them available to download would be handy... I much prefer PDFs and I request them with each kit I buy.

I have emailed GW back if they say its OK is that good for you?

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

Well customer service can't give me an answer as they can't speak for GW in this way...

I have forwarded the email to the IP department as they might have a more clearer answer.

I hope this pans out, its more convenient for me to look at assembly guides on a nearby screen than clutter my desk with an unwieldy hard copy. 

Yeah I am the same man I get you.

I'm not sure if they'd agree, otherwise they'd surely host the files themselves but no harm in asking :thumbsup:

I do wonder thou they have never went after Reddit and r/warhammerinstructions.

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar