Siege of Terra - Fury of Magnus

Kelborn

• 2 months later...

I think Vulkan and Magnus would be more of an awesome samurai showdown.

“Move aside, Vulkan, I have no quarrel with you.”

“No do I with you, brother. But you shall not pass.”

That sounds rather too taut and sparsely worded for McNeil. Which makes me sad because I like the idea presented here.

Edited by bluntblade

• 2 months later...

Probably gonna get the novellas somewhen in the future, focusing on the big ones for now.

And oh my... when this thread popped up again I read "The furry of Magnus" which would be quite ironic and entertaining...

Probably gonna get the novellas somewhen in the future, focusing on the big ones for now.

And oh my... when this thread popped up again I read "The furry of Magnus" which would be quite ironic and entertaining...

i'm willing to bet there's bound to be a fan fiction story about this lurking on reddit...

• 3 weeks later...

Track of Words has an interview up with Graham about Fury of Magnus where he confirms the characters appearing in the novella.

Graham says: ‘The main characters are those of the Thousand Sons we’ve spent so much time with, the cabal closest to Magnus: Ahriman, Amon, and Menkaura. And in opposition to them are the Salamanders who brought Vulkan to Terra, and the Space Wolves who last faced Magnus in the ruins of Nikaea. There are others too, but I’ll let the readers discover them on their own…’

Good to know that Graham likely isn’t making use of Howl of the Hearthworld.

Edit: https://www.trackofwords.com/2020/09/13/rapid-fire-graham-mcneill-talks-fury-of-magnus/

Edited by cheywood