Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1k Army List needs re-review

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DavionStar

DavionStar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 24 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons
Hey folks, it's been quite a while since I came here looking for help. Not only have I been building up my Thousand Sons list, but my Kharadron Overlords list for AoS. And learning some new painting techniques along the way. Anyways, I figure I'd check my list again since Psychic Awakening changed some things up.

Edit: Actually figured out on my own if I replace my basic Sorcerer with a second Exalted, that fills in the points nicely.

I do have 10 Cultists that I modeled but ended up deciding against using. And I just got a fresh Start Collecting Thousand Sons box (as well as Aether War)

Thousand Sons, 998pts, 8CP

Batallion Detachment

Cult of Magic (not going to list the stuff that comes with this for every caster)

HQ:

Exalted Sorcerer (General): Force Staff, Plasma pistol, Dark Matter Crystal, Precience, Glamour of Tzeentch

Exalted Sorcerer: 2x Force Swords, Warpflame Pistol, Diabolic Strength, Glamour of Tzeentch

Troops:

Rubric Marines (10 models): 8 w/ Inferno Boltgun, 1 w/ Soulreaper Cannon, Sorcerer w/ Inferno Bolt Pistol, Force Staff, Glamour of Tzeentch

Tzaangors (10 models): Tzaangor Blades

Tzaangors (10 models): Tzaangor Blades

Elites:

Helbrute: Plasma cannon, Power Scourge

Scarab Occult Terminators (5 models): 3x Terminator w/ Combi-bolter, 1x Terminator w/ Soulreaper, Sorcerer w/ Tzeentch's Firestorm

Tzaangor Shaman: Glamour of Tzeentch

Fast Attack:

Tzaangor Enlightened (3 models): Bows

Edited by DavionStar, 12 March 2020 - 03:13 PM.

High Tech Dwarfs for AoS

Mad Sorcerers for 40k

Who says I can't mix Sci-fi and Fantasy?

Kite Senet

Kite Senet

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 263 posts
Apologies if this response isn't terribly helpful, but I would point out that twin Force Swords are not (currently) an option for Exalted Sorcerers. They were removed from the FAQ a while back, for some reason, and aren't in Legends either.

DavionStar

DavionStar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 24 posts

Super late response, so sorry about that. But thanks! Man that kinda sucks about the dual swords. I'll just give him the one for this on the list and model him with twin swords anyways. ;P

I also might be adjusting this anyways. I had a game with someone in TTSim the other night with this list and learned quite a bit. (I learned very fast that sitting 10 Tzaangor on an objective with only an Exalted Sorc to back them up is not a smart plan. 8D They're way squishier than I thought they'd be. But hey, live and learn. It was only my first game)

High Tech Dwarfs for AoS

Mad Sorcerers for 40k

Who says I can't mix Sci-fi and Fantasy?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users