Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Index Traitoris: Beasts of Boudicca [Iron Gauntlet 2020]

Alternate Heresy Space Wolves Beasts of Boudicca Iron Gauntlet

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,600 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

Sounds good.

I suppose the obvious solution for those sharing the 'official' beliefs would be "destroy everything else un-natural, then ourselves once our goal is achieved".

With of course others just talking the talk, with no intention of walking the walk, so to speak. tongue.png

Looking forward to further developments!

Brother Ezra

Brother Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Sounds good.

I suppose the obvious solution for those sharing the 'official' beliefs would be "destroy everything else un-natural, then ourselves once our goal is achieved".

With of course others just talking the talk, with no intention of walking the walk, so to speak. tongue.png

Looking forward to further developments!

Right on! biggrin.png

Also, apologies for the lack of updates, things have been a bit hectic lately. 

I've added a little bit to the Legion's combat doctrine; it's my first attempt at integrating the Curse of the Wulfen into the Legion's story. I'll probably expand on this a bit more under a future 'Gene-seed' heading, but in the meantime, let me know what you think!

Ace Debonair

Ace Debonair

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,600 posts
  • Faction: The Thousand Ideas

So far, so good, I'd say. happy.png

• Brother Ezra likes this

Brother Ezra

Brother Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Added a first bit to the Culture and Beliefs section. 

I'm probably not going to be able to finish the entire article before Challenge 1's deadline, but I'll try to get as much written as I can before then. I'm happy with what I've been able to write out up to this point, though! smile.png 

Brother Ezra

Brother Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 29 posts

Added the second part of the Culture and Beliefs section. Let me know what you think!

Addendum: added a small bit to the History section. A certain Knight of Lupus makes his appearance...

Edited by Brother Ezra, 06 May 2020 - 06:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alternate Heresy, Space Wolves, Beasts of Boudicca, Iron Gauntlet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users