The other "Great Warriors"

bluntblade

First wall shouldn't be used as reference material except to show how Thorpe ruins characters.

Your dislike of it doesn't render it non-canon.

What's the gw line? Everything is canon, not everything is true? The entire sequence of events in the book only makes sense if Dorn is completely inept at strategic thinking. Forrix' arc literally doesn't make sense. Khârn might as well be 40k Khârn; he's far more crazed than he was during short stories leading up to it or stories set during the scouring. Sigismund's character is completely off from previous entries, just read solar war and then try to imagine him acting the way he does in this book.

So ya. It's cannon that the Lions gate port was taken. The character work is so out of whack that I don't consider it true.

First wall shouldn't be used as reference material except to show how Thorpe ruins characters.

To be honest Gave Thorpe never got the crasp of any established caracter he had been writing about and his last Chancers novel series could easily be called a Guardsman mary Sue Parade.

I can understand the dislike for his 40k fiction, his stuff like novels / comic scripts not asociated with GW is way better written.

Yes, in that very book. And it's made a point of how Khârn is super-charged by Khorne. He does stuff a Harlequin would approve of, like flipping over a line of Breachers and beheading two of them in the process.

I have so far declined to purchase this book.

Full disclosure, I'm an unapologetic World Eater / Angron / Khorne fan.

If that actually happens, and its not too much text, I like to read it, so I can KNOW that I will not purchase that book.

To be honest Gave Thorpe never got the crasp of any established caracter he had been writing about and his last Chancers novel series could easily be called a Guardsman mary Sue Parade.

I can understand the dislike for his 40k fiction, his stuff like novels / comic scripts not asociated with GW is way better written.

In his defence his Eldar stuff seems generally well liked. I only read Jain Zar, but I liked it a fair bit more then any of his other work i have read.

Yes, in that very book. And it's made a point of how Khârn is super-charged by Khorne. He does stuff a Harlequin would approve of, like flipping over a line of Breachers and beheading two of them in the process.

If that actually happens, and its not too much text, I like to read it, so I can KNOW that I will not purchase that book.

It does happen. He also punches a rhino so hard all the armour blows off his arm, but the arm itself is fine. Just to show how strong khorne is and to get him to his bare arm level.

It does happen. He also punches a rhino so hard all the armour blows off his arm, but the arm itself is fine. Just to show how strong khorne is and to get him to his bare arm level.

Five metres from them, Khârn leapt, turning salmon-like in mid-air as he passed over them, Gorechild taking the heads from two before he landed.

The salmon was one of the most ferrying creature of ancient earth, able to leap out of waterways to assault its land based foes and swarming its enemies by spawning in numbers that would humble the Tryankds.

Ancient Vid-Pict Capture of a Knight of the Horn wielding the feared Scale Beast which could saw through the toughest armor in moments.

https://i.imgur.com/pEb5wzG.gif

From the personal collection of Malcador the Sigilite