Saga of the Beast: Rules

Iain_Stormeyes

Table of Contents from Image of Saga of Beast:

Space Wolves (pg) 32

Sons fo the Wolf King 43

Ragnar Blackmane 35

Warriors of the Fang 36

Abilities 38

Updated Weaponry Table 39 (This looks promising, hopefully some changes to frost weapons)

Datasheets 40

-Ragnar

-Wolf Priest in Termi

-Wolf Priest

-Primaris Wolf Priest

-Wolf Lord in Phobos

-Battle Leader in Phobos

-Rune Priest in Phobos

-Intercessors

-Infiltrators

-Incursors

-Invictor Warsuit

-Suppressors

-Eliminators

-Executioner

-Impulsor

Lords of Winter and War 53

Vanguard Warlord Traits 54

Stratagems 55 (3 pages of stratagems!!!)

Obscuration Discipline 58

Litanies of Battle 59

Relices of the Fang 60 (2 pages of relics!)

Points Values 62 (2 pages of points values? probably a lot of updates for us)

Name Generator 64

was reading the new lore in the recent white dwarf, primaris space wolves initiates get thrown into Incursor squads with yellow and red markings. now i'm going to do some with some crazy blood claw heads.

also, space wolves incursors in assault would get 2 extra hits on a 6, huh? plus hunter unleashed +1 to hit...

was reading the new lore in the recent white dwarf, primaris space wolves initiates get thrown into Incursor squads with yellow and red markings. now i'm going to do some with some crazy blood claw heads.

also, space wolves incursors in assault would get 2 extra hits on a 6, huh? plus hunter unleashed +1 to hit...

Incursors and Superdoctrine are only unmodified 6's, our chapter tactic doesn't help there

also white dwarf lore implied there was a burgeoning new cult of morkai  thing starting up again among the reivers

* now im wonder if Incursors can get upgraded to blood claw incursors?

also white dwarf lore implied there was a burgeoning new cult of morkai  thing starting up again among the reivers

40k deathsworn?

hhmmm

I doubt it. WD also had some fluff about Primaris being promoted to the Deathwing but there was nothing like that in PA4 (unless you count Lazarus).

I doubt it. WD also had some fluff about Primaris being promoted to the Deathwing but there was nothing like that in PA4 (unless you count Lazarus).
How do you promote a Primaris Marine to an all terminator group? Did they imply that they had large Terminator armor for them to wear?

uh, i am practicing self isolation right now so i can't really go to a store to grab mine. but there are other, less efficient means...

just... google White Dwarf March 2020 and use your pause button.

Well, that's certainly good for you, what with yours already kiiiiiiiinda being modeled like that. :biggrin.:

that was my thought!

edit: I wonder if someone actually saw mine and it gave them an idea, as they talk about them darkening the colour of their armour.

here's the quote: "So embedded is this way of war in the Sons of Morkai Great Company that some packs have fought as reivers for decades. They darken their armour to the hue of a midwinter hurricane and embrace the grim nature of Morkai - the Fenrisian mythic being who guards the underworld - even more closely. Their growing sect's renown has spread through the chapter and the practice is now found in every Great Company."

Edited by Wispy

While we wait for the release, I bring you something:

d0a51517f13a97613369a294541bd80900df009b

Made by Johan Grenier, supposedly for Saga of the Beast.

Brought to my attention thanks to Robbie MacNieven!

I'm happy the internal book Art has improved from its ...stylistic endeavours... in Warzone Fenris again.