XIIIth legion a 30k a 40k Ultramarine plog

Johanhgg

Lovely tone and gradients in the blue, very smooth. Nice work on the Intercessor's face, too.

Thank you brother! Contrary to what the majority seems to think about the ultramarines I have a deep love to the warrior Kings of ultramar. Now Ive found a way to paint in a way to show that love!

Thank you brother! Contrary to what the majority seems to think about the ultramarines I have a deep love to the warrior Kings of ultramar. Now Ive found a way to paint in a way to show that love!

Whilst I've never been keen on the Ultramarines in 40k, perhaps due to their poster-boy nature, I have been rather impressed by them in 30k. The various books handling them and the events in Ultramar during the heresy really made me look at them in a new light.

The current chaps are looking really solid, that Herald is such a great sculpt. Liking the weapons system on the Razorback, another offering from Kromlech, is it?

Whilst I've never been keen on the Ultramarines in 40k, perhaps due to their poster-boy nature, I have been rather impressed by them in 30k. The various books handling them and the events in Ultramar during the heresy really made me look at them in a new light.

The current chaps are looking really solid, that Herald is such a great sculpt. Liking the weapons system on the Razorback, another offering from Kromlech, is it?

I agree. In 30k they are greatly depicted. I really love know no fear and mark of calth-stories. I let those stories give life to my 40k Ultramarines. Oh Yeah kromlech it is!

My last game i fought against emperors children and lost. I lacked mobility and was unable to reach objectives and had a hard time to shift flanks, therefore Im adding some assaultsquads:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/2A38CAA2E2E241A7B6C4.jpeg

http://u.cubeupload.com/Johanhgg/895D174C1B9644FA86A7.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...