Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Triarch stalker.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 327 posts
If gw had added 4 more parts you could easily swqp out the weapon options, but nnnnooooo!

Really, it's a cool model, if a pain to store give it's size. Nice weapon options that would be easy to swap out if tge 3 weapons didn't all have to attach to the same central core weapon mount which is 2 parts.

If gw had only put the 4 parts to make 2 more weapon cores, we could easily magnetize it and swap the weapons in a few seconds.

Really, guys, just two copies of parts you already made...

As is I'm putting the twin heavy gauss Cannon on, looks cool and has good range.

Edited by Beatnik cryptek, 26 March 2020 - 03:34 AM.

May we and those we care for all make our toughness and armor rolls versus COVID is this dark hour we find ourselves in.

Dread

Dread

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,160 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of the Cerulean Shroud
Agreed. I had one magnetized but it was a pain. The paint chipped and it was hard to keep up with. I even tried molding the pieces and it worked, eh, OK I guess but there were flaws. They really just need to add those pieces.
  • Beatnik cryptek likes this
gallery-48988-15465-6059.jpg

I have come to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I'm fresh outta bubble gum.

I like the way they pop.

ORDER OF THE CERULEAN SHROUD (SISTERS), NECRONS (ILLUMINOR'S MINIONS)
FROSEN STARS (HARLEQUINS), SAIM-HANN (CRAFTWORLD), DARK ELDAR
NIGHTLORDS, GREY KNIGHTS of the SILVER DAWN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users