Sabbat World SM

I had a quick question about the Silver Guard,  So Silver Guard according to lexicanum/warhammer40k wiki have purple and silver armor  but in the preview Sabbat Worlds Crusade illustration book they are all silver.  I dont have a copy of the illustration book so I was wondering if anyone had any better information/lore on them or some artwork of them from the book to share 

yWSUG4Tm.jpgdPvbR0am.jpg

That's because it's one of the Chapter's elite members.

'The Silver Guard primarily wear dark purple armour with silver trim, with a white squad specialty emblem displayed on the right shoulder pad. [...] The elite veteran squads known as 'Vengeancers', as shown here, wear master-crafted plate of silver with black pauldrons'

From the book itself (page 49)

That's because it's one of the Chapter's elite members.

'The Silver Guard primarily wear dark purple armour with silver trim, with a white squad specialty emblem displayed on the right shoulder pad. [...] The elite veteran squads known as 'Vengeancers', as shown here, wear master-crafted plate of silver with black pauldrons'

From the book itself (page 49)

thank you, this helps a lot.  I havent been able to get a hold of the book so any infomation helps a ton

Ninja-ed :)

I've always liked when they do something like this for an Elite unit or Organization ie Dark Angels. I've done something along those lines painting my Aggressors in a scheme that works with but sets itself apart of the Troop choices in my army. I think a unit of Silver veterans would contrast nicely with the purple of the normal Troops