Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Book hauls, bookshelves - post it all

books black library

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

JH79

JH79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 408 posts
  • Faction: Wardens of Darkness

And for those inclined, a closer look shelf-by-shelf. Marvel at my stealth copy of Corax! Peer at my second hand early books! Speculate which ones I listened to instead so only bought to pad out my shelves!

[spoiler]
So I'm scanning the 3rd pic down and whats that i spy... holy *bleep*!!!!! The Crimson Fist... Prince of Crows... how I have struggled so very hard to lay my hands on those two little beauties!! Sir, you are indeed blessed with wisdom AND a glorious collection!

Eagle eyes there! My own holy grail was the Imperial Truth; the day the remainders went up on BL.com, my pay had been messed up that week and arrived late in the day, I had no funds in my account and I missed out on it at retail. I won’t say, largely because I’m too scared to remember, how much I ended up paying for it out of desperation on eBay...

Oh yes, I've never seen Prince of Crows for sale anywhere following is very limited run on the BL site and I mourn the day i decided to pass on it... there's one copy of Crimson Fist on ebay, but £80 keeps it from being anything other than a pipe dream for the mo.

Imperial Truth is a beauty... that and Seditions Gate, both had me salivating back in the day, something about their covers just captivated my imagination when all of his Heresy stuff was still quite new to me. I remember the mini influx of stock on the BL website, think it was early 2015 but I'm getting old and the noggin ain't what it used to be, so maybe it was 2016, but with the aid of my trusty credit card I managed to nab the Gold edition of Aurelian, The Purge & Brotherhood of the Storm... so much win in 3 very different stories happy.png

• aa.logan likes this

theSpirea

theSpirea

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts
It's good to see books arriving again. I'm still waiting for my 40K stuff to arrive.

AoS goodies

• Kelborn and Roomsky like this

theSpirea

theSpirea

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts
Having my order for Manflayer cancelled from two different retailers, the booked showed up again on GW so I ordered it there and finally got it. Still haven't decided whether I should re-read the first two books or start this one right away.

Trolling Bile

• aa.logan, DarkChaplain, Roomsky and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: books, black library

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users