Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Psychic Awakening: War of the Spider (incl. Fabius Bile)

• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

Juggernut

Juggernut

++ MEDICAE MONTANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,725 posts
  • Faction: All Things Khornate
Rules for the Enlightener would have been cool, but no model, so...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Morovir

Morovir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 684 posts

I think the Chaos Sorcerer conversion is meant to be the Enlightener.

• Juggernut likes this

ETL_2015_Banner_03d_Primus_Inter_Pares.jETL_2016_Banner_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jp

DeadFingers

DeadFingers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,445 posts

There actually seems to be some small elements of them still with him as it makes mention of a ship and Stormbird in their colours taking part on the battle but nothing more than that so Could just be something he stole or looted

Yeah those are probably the Emperor's Children that decided to follow him when he left the Legion behind. But it's pretty neat that they get acknowledged, instead of Bile's followers being entirely just random renegades.

I think he's so far removed from the legion he's essentially a renegade obsessing over his own things. I didn't expect much or any EC action to be honest. He's more like a parasitic puppet master which he very much was in this.

I am however, desperate for fulgrim to return along with plastic noise marines.

I wasn't really expecting them to play any part in the main story either, but just another mention of them and the weird(er than usual) behaviour they've been displaying throughout their PA appearances. Ignoring vulnerable Imperial worlds to chase Eldar fleets, vox-hailing that "the Illuminator is coming" as they cruise by and then buggering off and all that. It's quite intriguing, and I'll be quite sad and confused if it never pays off, even considering the eventual Emperor's Children release an inevitability. I'd like to see why they're acting that way.

But now the World Eaters are being odd too with their movements, so that's another thread that hopefully leads somewhere interesting.

Edited by DeadFingers, 21 June 2020 - 02:12 PM.

• Doctor Perils likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users