Made To Order (Primaris) Lieutenant Amulius

Well this just popped up when I was refreshing the webstore (don't ask why I was doing that). The event exclusive that would largely be missed out on due to the Corona pandemic.

med_gallery_45765_5904_1654.jpg

Time limit is between Saturday 28th March and Friday 10th April.

Edited by Dosjetka
=][= Added image. =][=

What about the event exclusives? The terminator librarian and the knight questor?

No word about them so far.

There has been word. In the article on the event cancellations that said they’d be making event exclusives available, starting with Amulius.

I suspect they will be making them available around the dates of when the events they will be sold at would be. I think the librarian and the new stormcast where first going to be sold at warhammer fest.

I'd be more interested if every one of them wasn't armed with a power sword and bolt pistol or a bolt rifle of some stripe.

Not all of them are:

XHyNcKs.jpg

:tongue.:

So anyone know if Pads are molded on?

Yes, they are molded on.

-Ran

Edited by Ranulf

So anyone know if Pads are molded on?

The left shoulder is. The right is a separate piece. Kind of backwards for most people's purposes. Also, it's an ETB model so there isn't a "soft pad" on the right either, just a spot to slot the right pad onto.

(EDIT: Pic for clarity - not mine. Please ignore hair and weapon bashing).

1010251_md-.jpg

Edited by Lord Nord

Not all of them are:

:P

That post would actually have meaning if you hadn't had to convert him to put that axe there. Unfortunately you did, so your conversion proves my point - he wasn't armed with an axe.

Sadly, you can't even buy the guy that actually comes with an axe on his own. None of them come with a power fist or thunder hammer, claws of any stripe, or even a basic combat shield, nor something other than a bolt weapon, or basically anything really interesting at all. Maybe that will make it more clear.

I def want one as don’t get to events and stores due to work and family, but always feel guilty paying $35 for a single model. (Not to mention one I’m gonna probably hack into as well) so even more guilty paying $70 for two then !!!

Total ignorance here so please forgive me.

Neo-40k, IE 8th is in some way patterned after AoS is it not?

Does AoS encourage conversions? Do characters and battleline units have loads of weapon options?

If they don't that is a roadmap for where 40k is going.

3 sounds like a reasonable number, right?

One to leave as is, mostly.

One for a simple, slight conversion.

One for a more complicated, more elaborate conversion later on?

...yes. 3 is reasonable.

I'm getting three as well. One for my Dark Angels, one for my Iron Warriors, one to modify for my Deathwatch.

Does AoS encourage conversions? Do characters and battleline units have loads of weapon options?

See, AoS encourages conversions because most units only HAVE one weapon option. It's more common to see a unit have only one weapon in it's warscroll.

So, ironically, it encourages conversions because there's no reason to not, because WYSIWYG is baked into the game :laugh.:

Generic characters... There's usually some that have multiple weapon options. Battleline units... Most only have one weapon, sometimes two options.

Edited by Gederas

I wouldn't say it's patterned after AoS but rather that it's a design choice they have in common because they come from the same company and are aimed at mostly the same target audience.

That being said in AoS units usually only have one or two weapon options with potentially a special option for the unit leader and characters are more or less the same as named characters in that they have fix loadouts except that you can take more than one and give them relics and such.

However there are also some exceptions like for example the Keeper of Secrets which still has a bunch of loadout options. In fact Primaris characters, mainly Captains and Lieutenants, already have more loadout options than the newer characters released in AoS. Same goes for bigger units like the Repulsor, Impulsor and even the Redemptor Dread and something as simple as Intercessors already has a lot more options than most basic infantry in AoS (three different rifles and a bunch of different melee weapons for the Sergeant).