Made To Order (Primaris) Lieutenant Amulius

They disabled store delivery for this guy and seem to have removed stocks for almost everything else, so you’re basically stuck paying full shipping for a single mini. A pass for me, since I’m not a huge enough fan of this one anyway.

They added store delivery

The hell with yet another Primaris LT - I just hope they do this for the Catachan model for store openings

This isn't a new model. It's an event exclusive from a while back, and as the event is cancelled it has been made available. Check yourself.

The other models might not be available for some time as the production facility is closed.

The hell with yet another Primaris LT - I just hope they do this for the Catachan model for store openings

This isn't a new model. It's an event exclusive from a while back, and as the event is cancelled it has been made available. Check yourself.

The other models might not be available for some time as the production facility is closed.

He didn't say anything about new though. In fact him mentioning the Catachan model implies that he understood it's not a new model at all.

They disabled store delivery for this guy and seem to have removed stocks for almost everything else, so you’re basically stuck paying full shipping for a single mini. 

GW have shut their stores, factory, and HQ due to the current pandemic.  They aren't sending orders to independent retailers, and to avoid a big backlog of orders, they are not taking new orders for physical goods* via their site (also, no new physical products until May).  No comment from me on the value of the model, as I'm skipping him due to having too many Space Marines anyway. :blush:

* except this one (which is cast-to-order), obviously.

It's plain, but distinct. If the shoulderpads weren't moulded in, I'd have loved to have converted this into a Watch Captain for my Legio Deathwatch, or finally have some Lieutenants in my current 2 Marine armies. Right now I only have 6 Primaris models painted. :sweat:

But I will be very happy to see how people convert this guy akin to what esteemed Ranulf has made.

Cambrius

GW have shut their stores, factory, and HQ due to the current pandemic. They aren't sending orders to independent retailers, and to avoid a big backlog of orders, they are not taking new orders for physical goods* via their site (also, no new physical products until May). No comment from me on the value of the model, as I'm skipping him due to having too many Space Marines anyway. :blush:

* except this one (which is cast-to-order), obviously.

Considering it won’t get cast or shipped until this all blows over, when everything else becomes available for order again, I’m not sure I understand the point you were making...

Anyway, they added store delivery since so I might end up caving and buying one.

It's plain, but distinct. If the shoulderpads weren't moulded in, I'd have loved to have converted this into a Watch Captain for my Legio Deathwatch, or finally have some Lieutenants in my current 2 Marine armies. Right now I only have 6 Primaris models painted. :sweat:

But I will be very happy to see how people convert this guy akin to what esteemed Ranulf has made.

Cambrius

I'm picking him up for DW. Will need a slight bit of conversion work to make him fit, no doubt, but I have zero concerns about that after slicing apart the DI set. 

Dude, I know this model is an event exclusive. The Catachan model is an event exclusive as well.

If this model is available during the Corona shutdown and for whatever reason, the Catachan one isn’t, I’m gonna be pissed.

Of all the event exclusive models to be prioritising during this time, ANOTHER Primaris LT shouldn’t have been the model getting the Corona treatment. Unless they ALL are.

Ordered 2, one for me and one for my son. Gets the cost to hit £40 so can have free delivery. They can joint the pile of shame when they do arrive. To be fair, my son will build his almost immediately. He is systematically laying claim to anything he finds unbuilt and will soon have an Apocalypse sized army if he keeps going.

I would have hoped given the delay in shipping etc that it would have been free standard delivery regardless of how many are ordered though 

A little bit of filing and a custom shoulder pad will go on but I never thought of how good this guy would look as a Deathwatch Captain or Lt. He really looks the part there.

It’s really smart on GWs part. “I know everyone is going stir crazy. Allow us to alleviate some of that anxiety.... only $35 + tax. You are welcome.” And I’m going to order one.

And once again people complain about “another Lt.” but if GW only had the 2 in the Dark Imperium box and the Dark/Blood angel characters people would complain there was not enough options. GW has a player base that complains there are too many options.

I actually kind of like this model. I'm not sure I can justify the price tag for a single character right now but I'm glad they're releasing him (kind of wish event models would get a made to order run in normal circumstances. There are definitely some I would have bought).