Made To Order (Primaris) Lieutenant Amulius

As a point, the GW website is now saying the Amulius models will ship in OCTOBER. So these are clearly not a priority when the factory re-opens. Why not make all the limited editions available in this way up front?

That date has been moving back as people have been ordering, i suspect so they dont have to set the whole factory aside just to make this one model available for everyone at the same time when they need to be getting the rest of the range back on schedule.

• 4 months later...

Just a heads up y'all I just got my shipping notification for this guy (Canada). Palos and the Termi Librarian shipped yesterday and arrived this morning.

Nice! I’m up north too, and my hobby workspace is screaming BITZ FOR THE BITZ BOX in anticipation of this guy.

Interesting that some people have started getting theirs, or at least getting shipping info, mine still shows as pending...

Fingers crossed, as it's coming up for the 6 months since I ordered fairly soon.

Interesting that some people have started getting theirs, or at least getting shipping info, mine still shows as pending...

Fingers crossed, as it's coming up for the 6 months since I ordered fairly soon.

well it’s been at most a bit more than 4.5 months (assuming you ordered him on March 28th), so still a fair bit less than 6 months... But yeah, I find it strange I have my Sister Tariana Palos model in hand but am still awaiting shipping confirmation on Amulius.

well it’s been at most a bit more than 4.5 months (assuming you ordered him on March 28th), so still a fair bit less than 6 months... But yeah, I find it strange I have my Sister Tariana Palos model in hand but am still awaiting shipping confirmation on Amulius.

Well, it kind of makes sense when you take into account that the Indomitus box set went Made To Order. I bet that they are going to finish those orders first, and then they are going to work on the special Lt. 

Well, it kind of makes sense when you take into account that the Indomitus box set went Made To Order. I bet that they are going to finish those orders first, and then they are going to work on the special Lt.

Amulius was the first one on sale, followed by the SoB and Librarian, and yet it appears those two are being shipped out first... I think it was fair to expect the Lieutenant would be manufactured and get shipped out first

Well, it kind of makes sense when you take into account that the Indomitus box set went Made To Order. I bet that they are going to finish those orders first, and then they are going to work on the special Lt.

Amulius was the first one on sale, followed by the SoB and Librarian, and yet it appears those two are being shipped out first... I think it was fair to expect the Lieutenant would be manufactured and get shipped out first

I'm receiving all 3 at the same time as I got the order shipped emails in release order. But I'm in North America, so region may play a factor.

Yeah, I'm waiting for mine too -- no official ship date as of yet. I wanna be salty about it, but all things considered I can't get worked up. I must be getting old.

Yeah, I'm waiting for mine too -- no official ship date as of yet. I wanna be salty about it, but all things considered I can't get worked up. I must be getting old.

Aaaaaand I just got a notice that mine is shipping to my local GW store. So, they're coming...

Had a dispatch email today so fingers crossed he’ll be here tomorrow. 

Same here. Looks like GW are managing to get through them slowly. I imagine the MTO Indomitus wave has slowed them down quite a bit on top of everything else that has gone on!

• 2 weeks later...