Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alpharius project

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

Do you guys think it's possible to model and then 3d-print a head that would be a good replacement for the helmeted head for the FW Alpharius model?  Given that from the lore all Alpha Legion go through the cosmetic surgery to look alike, we can use image of Armillus Dynat as a base for this project.

Dynat.jpg

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

mel_danes

mel_danes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 356 posts
Certainly. People in the 3d printing community have created custom heads for 28mm scale minis.
The question is who would be doing the work, you, some other AL fan?

Brother-serpent Tylydox

Brother-serpent Tylydox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 931 posts

I know nothing about the 3d modeling but I would gladly chip in if somebody organized a kickstarter.  I know there are websites for freelancers where you can hire somebody to make a 3d model, but I also don't have any experience with that.

Sign my petition about Collaboration between Games Workshop and Hasbro to create My Little Pony in WH40K Universe

: https://www.ipetitio...p-and-hasbro-to

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,896 posts

Iirc, one of the Horus Heresy books says Alpharius looks like Horus, but with bronze skin and blue-green eyes.

So.... Basically to make a bare-headed Alpharius see if you can find Horus' head? :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users