Frozen Stars

Dread

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks dwango! I seriously need to focus on one thing. I've got terrain building going on, an new kill team to build, my sisters of battle army half way painted, my gloomspite, etc. What's really funny is I had my hobby table all cleaned up a month ago and now I have boxed myself into a small area again with all the projects. Too much to do, that's a good thing I think. Picked up the new white dwarf, got the new Harlequin rules. They're pretty good but why no custom obsessions, hmm?!

I found myself doing that but entering events such as the ETL and the 12 months hobby etc. can help me keep on track. Depending on what you're doing, it can be productive swapping projects but you need to be disciplined if you want to finish them. This is my issue! Struggling to remain focused. I dont have a fully painted force to my name but I've vowed to complete my harleys this year. Small model count and a clear army structure (1 masque) will hopefully help. Too many new shiny things on offer though......

Have you tried setting goals or objectives? Might help the focus.

I usually use the ETL to complete stuff. A few years back I did my entire Grey Knight army during the ETL. A side note, I've been collecting and painting since 2nd ed 40k, a healthy number of years. I have a huge eldar army that's never been finished, my Deathwing army is complete except for the knights, my DE are about a third of the way done, my CTM just a few painted, etc. If they quit making cool models then I might catch up. My original all metal harli army was completely painted but that was a while ago. Started fantasy during 5th ed and same, lots of models, no army finished. Haha, but I can't say I've got nothing to do. Anyhow, I'll get more done this weekend, maybe, I hope.