Tabula in the Works

I'm in the process of creating tabulae for the various factions/forums here, similar to the Tabula Astartes. The Tabula Inquisitio has already been built and I'm in the process of [slowly] completing all of the information.

The goal with these tabulae is to provide an index of official and unofficial elements - Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes, Orders of the Adepta Sororitas, Legions/Warbands of the Heretic Astartes, etc. Ideally, when members post their armies or homegrown lore, we will use the tabulae as indices. So if you want to look up the various Inquisitors, all you have to do is look at the Tabula Inquisitio; if you want to look up the various Imperial Knight households, all you have to do is look at the Tabula Questoris.

What I'm looking at now is which other factions covered in this forum would be served by a tabula, and how each of those factions would be broken down.

For example, the Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes are broken down by name, founding, and Legion from which they descend. The Orders of the Adepta Sororitas are broken down by name and order type.

The following factions of the Imperium are covered in this forum:

• Adeptus Arbites/Enforcers - The Adeptus Arbites are a monolithic organization, broken down further by worlds and potentially by precincts, but there isn't a lot of information beyond that (Dark Heresy game notwithstanding). The Enforcers are broken down by world and precinct; those on Necromunda will be covered in the tabula for the Necromunda game.
  • Adeptus Astra Telepathica - I don't see a lot of need for a tabula
  • Adeptus Custodes - sodalities, shield companies, and shield hosts?
  • Aeronautica Imperialis/Imperial Navy - I don't have the new Aeronautica Imperialis, so I'm not sure how to break these down, though I assume fleet and squadron would work
  • Inquisition - Tabula Inquisitio breaks them down by name and by Ordo
  • Navigators - if we ever create this, it will probably be by house, but I don't see a need for this
  • Officio Assassinorum - there are a handful of temples so I don't see a need for this
  • Officio Sabatorum - we don't even know what this is
  • Rogue Traders - if we ever create this, it will probably be by house/family
  • Sisters of Silence - cadres
  • Templars Psykologis - we don't even know what this is
Are there any organizations that I'm missing? Do you agree with my assessments? I'll adjust based on discussion and will create tabulae accordingly.