Psychic Awakening: Pariah (Kyganil)

Axineton

So I’m not really clued up that much on the Harlequins. Still a noob. But is there anything you see the them getting in psychic awakening? Obviously they’ll probably get a few new rules but what about new miniatures? 

Personally I think they’ll get a few pages in one of the books but not much. They seem to be a niche army from my perspective. 

Edited by Axineton

Based on other armies, I would imagine they will get DIY traits allowing you to create your own Masques. I would also expect a handful of new stratagems and relics to buff them up a bit. Not sure if we will see any new WLTs but anything is possible.

I don't know if we will get anything more extensive than that. It looks like several smaller factions are likely to be crammed in the final book so I would not necessarily expect Harlequins to be the stars of the show (however inappropriate that might seem :wink: ).

My first army had wraithlords in it back in 3rd ed. I would love to have them back as well as mimes. Also a real great harlequin not a cp bs.

I'd like to see a decrease in points for the Web way portal, 120 is to much for so little use.

And agree with Axineton.