Stryskra'al the Unknowable - Infernal Dreadblade of Tzeentch

= REPORT ON QUESTOR TRAITORIS ACTIVITY IN THE RAGNARUS SECTOR =
= ZEPHANIAH ADRIYEN, FABRICATOR-GENERAL, FORGE WORLD RAGNARUS =
= BEGIN LOG =

I bring dreadful news to the upper echelons of the Ragnarus sector. Another Dreadblade dares to enter our space. I know not the reason or purpose of its involvement in our affairs, though I know it is backing up local Nurglite warbands. This is particularly odd because it bears the markings of the heretical god Tzeentch - Nurgle's antithesis. It is known as Stryskra'al the Unknowable, and is to be considered Alpha Prioris target in all engagements. This menace must be stopped.

This Dreadblade has been described in reports as bearing a deep red color for its armor plating, with silver trim. It bears heretical runes across its hull in places, and carries two blue-robed Skitarii aboard its carapace - we believe these Skitarii to hail from Hellforge Xinos, a relatively nearby Hellforge dedicated to Tzeentch. The heretic bears weaponry characteristic of a loyal Knight Crusader - it carries a warp-charged Avenger Gatling Cannon for its left arm, with underbarrel warpflamer, and a warpflame Thermal Cannon for its right. It also seems to carry a twisted semblance of a heavy stubber, its design derived from Proteus-pattern Rotor Cannons utilized by the Traitor Legions - most specifically, its design resembles that of warp-charged Rotor Cannons utilized by the Thousand Sons Traitor Legion. This loathsome creature glows from the seams with warplight, and bears a strange variant on the heretical Star of Chaos on its ion shield. It bears a glowing Star of Chaos on its carapace where any loyal Knight would bear the insignia of the Imperium, or of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

For emphasis, for the leaders of Ragnarus who have clearance to read this, but are without the databanks to remember it consistently - destroy this loathsome excuse for a forge-construct at once. It is a greater threat than Knight Leviathan ever was.

= END LOG =

Pics to come!

Cool idea with the rotor cannon. I replaced the barrels of the heavy stubbers on my chaos knights with Dark Eldar splinter weapons: they inflict pain and I like the idea of chaos magi dabbling with xenotech.

The script looks good too- is that a transfer?

Yeah, it's off the newer CSM sheet, in the Word Bearers section.