A bit of background...Id started off this army a couple of years back, and got a few units to various levels of finality but then decided to change my colour scheme.
A few of these units I started on for my vow last year, but never got them finished as ended up going through a lot of stuff in my personal life (and hadnt painted since).
However with the forces of nurgle now running rampant in the proud streets of Edinburgh, my forge has has enforced full lockdown and got round to enacting reinforcement protocols. Have started this thread to make sure these new demands are met
I've finished up my last 2 onagers, and just have a bit of highlighting/basing to tidy up with these. Getting the one to have a sassy leg cocked up on a rock was interesting, might shift the rock about a bit though so his leg is more central on it (it currently looks a bit like itd tip the rock over)
Andy and Ollie were mostly done, but have finished up a bit of basing and swapping their old reds for new blues
Servitors & Daedolosus/Alpha conversion
I picked up a squad of genestealer cultists to make some servitors with (i run a breacher maniple). These along with various leftover breacher/vanguard parts have made some decent servitors.
I then used some other leftover parts with the mining laser from the GSC box, plus parts from sisters of silence, datasmith, infiltrators and vanguard, to make a 'counts as' daedolosus
The Daedolosus counts as join my other HQ units which have been finished up (apart from the blue techpriest - hes missng an arm and a few other bits).
My white techpriest has his pseudogenator buddy along with him too (this guy was made from leftover negavolt cultists parts, which ive been using to make electropriest conversions)
Theres also an engineseer in there i finished basing/highlighting. He's made from a leftover datasmith.
I have 2 of 3 infiltrator squads pretty much finished up bar details and final basing. The 3rd squad is half done
These guys have taken aaaaaaaages. Probably taken over a year on and off in varying forms. Both 6 man squads are 75%+ there now though, mainly basing and a fe weapons to go (some annoyingly went missing - am still missing 1 arc rifle)
Although a lot of these were already started, im really pleased with where Ive got them to in a week of painting, its been way too long since i last picked up a brush
Theres also about 40 vanguard/rangers on my desk in varying degrees of completion, and a squad of electropriest conversions hopefully coming soon.
Edited by DanPesci, 02 April 2020 - 02:30 PM.