Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

question about old posts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Inquisitor_Lensoven

Inquisitor_Lensoven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,152 posts
  • Faction: Paenito Angelus, Black Dragons

i've been gone for...awhile.
i came back to find an old post with a short story i wrote yeeeeaaars ago, and my profile shows i have made no posts or topics at all...i searched the forums with key words that should have been in the thread's title and through out the thread itself, but can't find it now.

is there any thing else i can try?

The answer is on the floor -Shihan John Roseberry

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,827 posts

try google with "site:bolterandchainsword.com topic name" and you'll find much more accurate results. If you don't know the topic name, swap it for your screen name and it should bring up all of your posts and topics :tu:

• WarriorFish likes this

Brother Tyler

Brother Tyler

++ FIDELIS MILITUS ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,012 posts
  • Faction: VIIth Legion

When a topic becomes inactive (no further replies) for three years, the system automatically archives it. If you use the search engine, you can find this content by selecting the "Archive" instead of "Live content" in the additional filter options. I just searched for archived content with the word "the" in it and your name in the author block and got 12 pages of results.

Also note that we have slowly been preparing for our software update by deleting some old content, so some of your topics/replies may have been deleted. This has mostly been limited to areas where images have disappeared or minor discussions - fan fiction hasn't really been touched.

gallery_26_548_13550.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_548_4494.pnggallery_26_6416_0.gifgallery_26_6764_14592.pnggallery_26_6764_3621.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users