My IF Modernization

andes

Thanks, amigo! It will be glorious, no doubt. That reminds me, need to spend some time on terrain... vaccines are progressing nicely, it'd suck to look back over the lockdown and not have got everything done in time for our return game :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got back to painting my Imperial Fists... mostly been working on Space Wolves. The Gravis-wearing Eradicators are a lot of fun to paint, and have me eagerly anticipating the Heavy Intercessors that GW should go ahead and release already! 

fNRtxAuh.jpg

Other than the Heavy Intercessors, are there any other units you're keen to add to your Fists? :smile.:

Oh yes, still much work to do. In previous years, I would have liked to have gotten a few games in before expanding further... just to get a read on what direction I'd like to take the army. But things being what they are: I need to finish off the Indomitus box, then add a Primaris Techmarine, another Impulsor, and a Gladiator or two.

• 3 weeks later...

Tried killing multiple birds with one stone today :wink:  I did this Assault Intercessor Sergeant, declared for the Sons of Dorn Expansion VII, as my Boxing Day Bash entry. He turned out ok, though I'm not crazy about the power fist... I skipped the darker shade of blue step I usually use (fighting the clock!) and it suffered for it. 

24izrLel.jpg

vZ9JiUml.jpg

Edited by andes

• 2 weeks later...

My daughter gave me the Primaris Techmarine for Christmas. I've wanted the model since GW first previewed it, but was never able to find one in stock. Not sure how she managed it. Of course, it jumped to the front of the painting line and I used it for my 12 Month Hobby Challenge January entry. Very fun model to paint.

Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/xji6FFnl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lyx4RLZl.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

That’s a fine looking army. I like how you’ve got them grouped up for the full shot.

So what is it, 3,000 points?

Thanks! Pretty much spot-on 3500.

It’s a pity we’re so expensive, that’s a great looking army, looks fun to play as a full force, nice a ballenced selection of units.

It’s a pity we’re so expensive, that’s a great looking army, looks fun to play as a full force, nice a ballenced selection of units.

There's always Armageddon Apocalypse... if I add in my Firstborn, I probably have enough for some fun. Hmmm...

Edited by andes