Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GC - Campaign: The past must die! Monarchs, Bears & Wardens

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
  • Pronouns:ze/hir
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
Short summary:

Three Year campaign in the galactic west.

Xenos race calling themselves "old ones" attack imperial worlds and steal their technology, reverse engineers it and adds it to their arsenal.

Their technology is pretty advanced. However, they only call themselves "old ones" to have a claim to the galaxy. But in real they just steal technology and collect them. They move from world to world, steal the technology and move on.

They claim they are the "old ones" and resistance is useless. If the world resists, they attack without remorse.

The campaign is during the great crusade and lasts 3 years.

Involved Legion: Wardens, Monoarchs and Bears as well as the Mechanicum.

So when should it take place? How many worlds? Ideas ideas ideas

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, 11 April 2020 - 02:55 PM.

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,399 posts

If their prerogative is stealing tech rather than holding ground, a large portion of the campaign may involve trying to run them down, rooting out their bases and laying traps for them. I would also consider the number of allies such a group might have, from mere mercenary pirates who trade with them to races that have been won over their claims to have inherited the galaxy, and thus will fight fanatically for them. Perhaps they sacrifice a cluster of such worlds to allow the evacuation of their direct forces, and while hte bears and Monarchs deal with these, the Wardens of Light run down the actual xenos as they try to flee?

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
That is a neat idea

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
Hmmm, remove the nidfluence and we might have a good look of the faction or at least of one of the allies

http://www.brueckenk...dog-mecha-nids/

Karden

Karden

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14 posts

so i assume the WoL would start the crusade would the monarchs and bears just show up or would the wardens take it upon themselves to call for reinforcements 

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
I think crusades end and laanath rifts outspreading into the sanguinary worlds could be the cluster where the fights are

I had it posted somewhere but the wardens send a fleet which disappears. Now will the primarchs be the guys or legionaires? The lost fleet.could have.sent am emergency message and bears, monarchs and wardens respond because they are close. Or, as it should be a long campaign 3 years, various legions are called in

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,821 posts
I want a battle with bot Arngrim Valten and Redd leading the battle and making some sort of Legolas & Gimli Competition.

And in the end, the monarchchampion wins because he uses a grenade launcher with acid rounds to kill multiple enemies^^

And i think a whole imperial fleet should go missing. Imperial agents investigate and the emperor sends 3 legions out.

Edited by MikhalLeNoir, 14 April 2020 - 10:13 AM.

• Skalpynock likes this

Karden

Karden

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 14 posts

Nah he would just have 2 heavy acid throwers attached to each arm and melt xenos down. 

That would work a whole fleet disappearing would warrant a good deal of intervention/investigation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users