Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000pts wolves

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

lonewolf81

lonewolf81

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 575 posts

1000 pts on the nose

HQ

204 Bjorn with twin lascannon,heavy flamer

99 Wolfpriest with jumpack and powerfist ,he will be the warlord and he will take saga of wolfkin and armour of russ. He will also have canticles of hate 

TROOPS

91 5xintercessors (5xautobolt rifles,1xgrenade launcher)

90 5xintercessors (5xautobolt rifles)

60 5xgrey hunters (stock)

TRANSPORTS

65 Drop Pod (storm bolter)

ELITES

192 5xWG terminators (1xstormbolter/stormshield, 2xcombi plasma/storm shield, 1xcombi plasma/powerfist, leader with combi plasma/chainsfist)

HEAVY SUPPORT

72 3xeliminators (3xsnipers)

129 5xlong fangs (4xplasma cannons)

TACTIC

Intercessors screen bjorn and wolfpriest and move forward (they can advance and still shoot with autobolt rifles). Greyhunters enter the drop pod along with long fangs and drop first turn near an objective. Then i use keen senses and wolf eye for reroll wounds on the ap -4 plasma cannons. Grey hunters and drop pod create a first line of character screening. Eliminators camp a base objective. Terminators drop turn 2 and i use fury of champions and keen senses  and use both profiles of the combi weapons also making use of the ap -1 tactical doctrine for combi plasmas and reroll 1s to hit from bjorn. Then i use canticles of hate of the priest to charge 7" instead of 9". The armour of russ is there to make a charger fight last if he charges my intercessors/bjorn/priest moving force.

Also either i go first or second my opponent cant react to my alpha strike (long fangs) and my beta strike (terminators). Both units will get a full turn of shooting no matter what tongue.png

The list expands to 1500 by removing the the grenade launcher from the intercessors and adding 501 points of

2x invictor suits with flamers

3x aggressors with grenade launchers/boltstorm (they go on the hunt)

1xbattle leader with jumpack with TH/SS (gets the saga of the hunter and wulfenstone)

Edited by lonewolf81, 07 April 2020 - 08:20 AM.

• TiguriusX likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users