Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Void Marshals Showcase

void marshals loyalist yellow contrast

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

feuer_faust

feuer_faust

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,409 posts
  • Faction: Void Marshals

Howdy folks!

Long story short, I am back in the Loyalist boat. I have some spiffy yellow marines painted up, and more on the way. I am still deciding on a chapter symbol, and you can find a chapter summary in The Liber. I am focusing on production, and as such have made the conscious effort to not paint every little detail. It suits me: I know I can do some good paintwork, and probably will put the extra effort on characters, but squads are all about cohesion.

I am simply numbering squads as I paint them. First up: Intercessors with stalker bolt rifles. Five man currently, probably shore them up to ten man later on.

Intercessors SBR 1
Intercessors SBR 2

Edited by feuer_faust, 08 April 2020 - 04:58 PM.

• Doghouse, Grotsmasha and KaosRaptor like this
It's a secret to everybody.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,937 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Good job on the models. I notice they lack a Chapter symbol, though.
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

feuer_faust

feuer_faust

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,409 posts

Good job on the models. I notice they lack a Chapter symbol, though.

Thank you! As noted above, yeah, I am still devising a chapter symbol. It will be easy enough to add one once I figure it out, though.

feuer_faust

feuer_faust

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,409 posts

Did some Reivers which I have had assembled for a few years. I did squad markings on one, so... technically need some more decals, but I was having trouble with fiddly bits today so I'll round that off later. Still nicer than most models I've ever fielded in gray. :P

Reivers 1
Reivers 2

• Doghouse, Dread and KaosRaptor like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,937 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Again, good job.
  • feuer_faust likes this
Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)

Warhammer 40,000+ Star Wars- Rian Johnson- Reylo= AWESOME! (Knights of Renaissance)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement) or the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

KaosRaptor

KaosRaptor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 475 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion

Great looking marines! Love the Chapter name too. How did you paint the yellow?

feuer_faust

feuer_faust

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,409 posts

Great looking marines! Love the Chapter name too. How did you paint the yellow?

Hey, sorry for the late reply! The yellow is Grey Seer base spray with Iyanden Yellow contrast. That's all!

Also, I have added several guys to the Void Marahals!

Inceptors

Hellblasters

Stalker Captain

Company Veterans Combimeltas

http://www.bolterand...4134-inceptors/

http://www.bolterand...5-hellblasters/

http://www.bolterand...ns-combimeltas/

http://www.bolterand...talker-captain/

Edited by feuer_faust, 26 June 2020 - 02:36 PM.

• Doghouse likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: void marshals, loyalist, yellow, contrast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users