Recommended Commission Painters

Hi all, I was wondering if anybody could recommend any good commission painters in the UK (if they're members of the forum, even better) who have experience doing metal miniatures. I've got a couple of old 2nd ed minis I'm thinking of getting done for my dad.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, my apologies.

Regards,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how strict you are regarding they have to be from UK, if The Netherlands is acceptable for you then take a look at Scars miniature madness.

www.scarsminimadness.nl 

I know the dude personally from the past, can't say im friends with him but I have seen his work IRL and he can paint stunning miniatures. Another thing that baffles me is his painting speed, he will finish a squad that would take most people a week at the same level. Take a look at his gallery to get an idea what you can expect. 

Edit: I am pretty sure he can paint to a higher standard for I remember him winning prizes at tournaments and also having been featured in a white dwarf. You could inquire him if he is able to paint to a higher standard versus a higher price as what hes indicating.

Edited by Emurian