Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Order of the Emperor's Grace

WIP Adepta Sororitas Progress Log Sisters of Battle

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Montford

Montford

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 892 posts
  • Faction: Sisters of Battle/Red Templars

Well done!

Which Conviction and Sacred Rite(s) were you using?

Peace may cost less than war, or infinitely more, for war cannot cost more than one's own life.

-Klingon proverb

NKirkham24

NKirkham24

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 131 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines, Deathwatch

I went Valorous Heart for the ignore -1 AP, doubled with the imagifier for ignore -2, but it didnt come up too often suprisingly. The FNP was helpful though. 

I also went for, i think it's called Spirit of the Martyr, that allows you to shoot to fight on 5+ when the model is destroyed. This was really useful, helping to finish things off where we'd not quite managed it first time round etc. 

It's a good job it was a friendly game though, I forgot to roll for miracle dice at for a couple of rounds etc, but we just went back thankfully. 

They really are a fun army to play, I enjoyed it a lot. They feel so different to my Ultramarines (obviously), it just gives so many new challenges.

Armies: Ultramarines, Deathwatch, Custodes, Imperial Knights, Sisters.
For the Emperor!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP, Adepta Sororitas, Progress Log, Sisters of Battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users