Poison Frogs

Dread

So a few weeks back I went into my local store in search of a kill team from an army I don't play. Never thought I'd walk out with pathfinder and stealth suits. Anyhow, I've had a few games with them and actually enjoy them. So during the last game, I got tired of losing the Grey plastic models in the terrain so I did a quick paint on them. Not paint comp worthy but won't lose them again.

20200404-194814.jpg

20200404-194702.jpg

20200404-194711.jpg

Earlier today I was able to pic up a commander. Started building him earlier.

Edited by Dread

If you put them on jungle style bases won't your opponents lose them?

"What have you put empty bases down for?"

*Heavy breathing intensifies*

:p

I really like these, I love the colour blend and the nice detail of the patterned helmets.  Need some Mantis Warriors to run through the jungle against them now.

MR.

Any ideas on what ya'll would use for jungle stuff? Being unable to go anywhere much has me limited. I do have a bunch of those old trees from 3rd ed, they're kinda jungle looking.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

So today my wife and I got out of the house for a bit. It was nice. Our local Michael's I'd open, ten people at a time, quick shopping but I found some stuff that looks jungle like. So tonight I'm gonna try and add some to the bases. However, should I change the base to a more brownish color to accommodate the new foliage? Thanks

Edited by Dread

Contrast is the most important thing. You don’t want to lose your miniatures in the foliage, even though we want to pretend our little soldiers would be taking advantage of camouflage. Along the same lines having a dark base accentuating light colored models is nice, the opposite holds true dark models stand out on light bases. Work with what you’ve got, play around a little bit, and show us what you come up with.