Space Wolves Showcase: Infantry Fire Support

PeteySödes

gallery_2327_15075_2353.jpg

- Infantry Fire Support -

'"You think you know glory, whelp, just because you have survived a single day of battle? To feel the thunder of munitions like the fury of the gods as the ground tears apart around you, to wet your blade with the blood of kings, to be the first man to land upon a planet crawling with alien terrors; that is to know true glory. Mark it well"'

-Logan Grimnar, the Great Wolf

As we enter this new stage of our glorious chapter, post your fire support squads and inspire the new blood or push the old to greater deeds!

Long Fangs - Hellblasters - Aggressors - Eliminators

I do love Long Fangs. Got some lascannon and plasma cannon somewhere but not finished. Love the look of the multi melta ones but not done them yet.

Here are some Missile Launcher guys with a CML termie. Can anyone spot the original lead Long Fang?

img_20200412_140801.jpg?w=1024

Also have some Heavy Bolter guys. These days I mix up the squads a bit for stategems and redundancy.

img_20200412_140827.jpg?w=1024

PeteySodes, great idea for the showcases and tactics threads but could we also see some of your lovely models again too.

PeteySodes, great idea for the showcases and tactics threads but could we also see some of your lovely models again too.

Hah yea that was the plan, I don't know why i thought it would be a good idea to drop these on the weekend being that nowadays its like the only busy time i have lol. Anyways heres my original crew:

gallery_2327_11680_1185824.jpeg

And my later additions:

gallery_2327_11680_44422.jpeg

Probably my favorite:

gallery_2327_11680_180500.jpeg

These are all beautiful models!

@PeteySodes - someone needs to tell that marine not to check his texts in the middle of a firefight! :wink:

@krackendoomcool's Terminator WGPL is doing the exact same thing.  He's holding his cellphone in his Power Fist.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Adding mine to the post. Do we think Eradicators fit in here too?

Definitely.  They should be added to the OP, though, so folks have clear guidance.

• 3 months later...