Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"therealbrokenfingers" 's yt channel

painting tutorials YouTube modelling terrain truescale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ranulf the revenant

ranulf the revenant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 705 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
I was uhmmm-ing and ah-ing about posting this (I actually thought he was a user on b&c, but didn't find him), but anyway: therealbrokenfingers has just opened a yt-channel, and I thought you might be interested. He is known through Instagram (-> https://www.instagra...lbrokenfingers/ and other places, I suppose...) for his true scale Alpha Legion, which he paints mostly with oils for an interesting, gritty look. Some nice tutorials on there already, also for terrain. Cheers!

https://www.youtube....r/jeremycwood79

Edited by ranulf the revenant, 12 April 2020 - 02:09 PM.

• mel_danes likes this
Your friendly neighbourhood murder husky happy.png.

My humble Space Wolves plog

sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 630 posts
  • Faction: Night Lords.

I've been following his work since a long time. It has always been impressive, I'll second this recommendation. 

• mel_danes likes this

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png gallery_48988_16228_15684.png      

My Works in Progress

Profile picture by Julie Hang as part of Mermay. 

ranulf the revenant

ranulf the revenant

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 705 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

this true-scaling tutorial is particulary neat :)

• mel_danes likes this
Your friendly neighbourhood murder husky happy.png.

My humble Space Wolves plog

sml_gallery_48988_16308_6255.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: painting, tutorials, YouTube, modelling, terrain, truescale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users