Smashing gobs since April ‘91

Kierdale

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful stuff! Gotta love those old WD conversions. Also, good to see an Epic model brought to 28mm! If I hadn't already drowned myself under a mountain of projects (Tyranids, assorted Chaos, AoS Gobbos etc) I'd have a go at converting some Orky tanks myself- I had an idea for the old "Bowelburna" model as a flamethrower tank that uses slop from da dropz as fuel instead of regular burny juice, making it equal parts burna and chemical weapon.

Wonderful stuff! Gotta love those old WD conversions. Also, good to see an Epic model brought to 28mm! If I hadn't already drowned myself under a mountain of projects (Tyranids, assorted Chaos, AoS Gobbos etc) I'd have a go at converting some Orky tanks myself- I had an idea for the old "Bowelburna" model as a flamethrower tank that uses slop from da dropz as fuel instead of regular burny juice, making it equal parts burna and chemical weapon.

When you have time, please make it!

I hope to get another boost blasta in the future and make it into a `modern bowelburna`: the boosta blasta basically has a rivet cannon and a flame weapon (usually the exhausts). I plan to make the upper turret (usually the rivet cannon) into a big flame-thrower (from the GSC goliath truck) and put the rivet cannon in the body, fired by the passenger.