my email information was compromised

MrKnify

Hey all heads up,

Phishing scam; one of the sites o use was comprpmised and my email amd password for the site were stolen.

I was sent an email blackmailing me and I keep getting recovery requests on that email.

If you get something like this, DO NOT respond it is an attempt to get into your account. Report it to your isp and email provider.

I'm posting this here as I am unable tp chanhe my password for this site as the mobile version is a pain to navigate.

If you can, try to access the site using a PC to change your password. The system will automatically accept and approve the new password that you set, but it won't send an email. Nevertheless, you'll be able to log out and then log back in using the new password that you set.

If you'd like, I can change your password for you. The danger there is that I'll know the new password for your account, so if we do that, I highly recommend that you change your password again at the first available opportunity so that I don't know your password.

If you [or anyone else] needs assistance with these issues, feel free to contact the administrators and we'll be happy to help. This includes things like getting access to your account if you are locked out, if you've forgotten your password/username, etc.