Tariana Palos - Made to Order Sister of Battle

Dosjetka

It’s kind of bull:cuss they took down Amulius right before they release this one. So you have to place two separate orders. And I’m sure this one will go down before the event exclusive Stormcast Knight Questor will be released. So that’s three separate shipping costs. What the :censored: G-Dubs?

Amulius was supposed to be up for only a week (which means he should've been taken off the online shop last weekend) so I'm not sure how he was still up recently. :huh.:

Anyway, not a great move, I agree. Then again, if you can afford the price of the models, you can probably afford the price of shipping that goes with it.

Edited by Dosjetka

It’s kind of bull:cuss they took down Amulius right before they release this one. So you have to place two separate orders. And I’m sure this one will go down before the event exclusive Stormcast Knight Questor will be released. So that’s three separate shipping costs. What the :censored: G-Dubs?

They said in the stream that the Librarian and Sister are going on there for the shipping costs.

IE: Buy more models and stop complaining about the shipping costs :lol:

Edited by Gederas

They said in the stream that the Librarian and Sister are going on there for the shipping costs.

IE: Buy more models and stop complaining about the shipping costs :lol:

I have no interest in the librarian. His arms are all wonky. I am interested in the AoS Knight Questor though. But again. Three separate shipping costs is just a kick in the twig.

So yeah, I guess I’ll just have to get two of each... out of principle.

Edited by tangoalphatwo

Ufff... Amazing sculpts but 30 euros for a sister superior? Frankly even if it's one of the most outstanding sisters models I have ever seen, I might pass out on that and kitbash me something like that... Edited by Maschinenpriester

Dang, that is one amazing sculpt! The whole Sororitas line is amazing, but the sculptor behind it keeps on giving. I have no plans of collecting Sisters any time soon, but I might be tempted to get this sister because it is an awesome miniature.

Seems like the order link in US isn't working. Anybody able to order one in US?

So here's the fun thing:

It won't go up for another two hours in the US, as ANY new release goes up at 1PM EST for the US.... Which is in two hours :lol:

really cool that they are turning their artwork into models, makes me wish they will do the same for some other factions, like orks and marines!