Tariana Palos - Made to Order Sister of Battle

Dosjetka

I made the mistake of having the despatch address as being my nearest GW. Still, it'll be worth the wait to have two Sisters models...

I did this with the BanDai action figure and GW contacted me to ask if I wanted it sent to my home instead, maybe you will get this option too?
I hope I still live near the same store by the time they do this. I’m moving somewhat soon.
Call their customer service and see if you can change your shipping address.

• 2 months later...

Note that I've merged TheOneTrueZon's topic about the model starting to ship with the old topic about the model itself; and I changed the topic title.

I haven't received my email notification about my model shipping yet, but I ordered mine with the TDA Librarian, Varus, so it's bound to take longer.

Is anybody aware of a place that has some stock of this model, that isn't an outrageous price?

I couldn't afford to order it when it was Made-to-Order, but a few months later now and I'm hunting for it. Found a store in Alberta with orders of it that were for sale but they wouldn't ship to Ontario, and found two stores with it on order in the UK, but neither of them will ship to Canada. None of my FLGS are even aware it exists, so that was disappointing. I emailed GW Customer Support, but they confirmed they couldn't add an order after the window closed. I have an eBay alert for it, so I'm hoping as people start to receive it it will at least go online from somewhere.

If anyone has any leads, it would be much appreciated.

Notification email arrived last week, package arrived Monday morning. I'm in Australia, seems others here have been getting theirs too. Very happy with the model, it was well worth the wait. Still getting used to the new models being so many pieces, after decades of solid sisters with only the backpack and base separate.   :)

Notification email arrived last week, package arrived Monday morning. I'm in Australia, seems others here have been getting theirs too. Very happy with the model, it was well worth the wait. Still getting used to the new models being so many pieces, after decades of solid sisters with only the backpack and base separate.   :)

Yep, received both MTO models yesterday and extremely happy with them. Don't know why Oz lucked out and got them early, but definitely not complaining

Mine says

Shipping begins in 180 days

Same, Pending...shipping in 180 days.

I'm in the same boat. But I also have mine shipping to my local GW instead of my house.

I also have the Librarian shipping as well, might be what's causing the delay as well.

In case some aren't aware, the 180 days is from when the order was originally placed (it doesn't update). So it shouldn't be later than October. Hopefully we'll all get to be pleasantly surprised though :smile.:

Mine will be at my local GW by Friday, along with the TDA Librarian. :biggrin.:

Yup. I just received the email that mine shipped just now, should be here by Friday as well :laugh.:

Edit: Just got the tracker link. Apparently it'll be here on Monday (read: Wednesday :lol:)

Edited by Gederas

Just got my shipping notification too for Canada. Now does the Termie librarian get an extra W too??

I don't think so. We saw a snip of the OG Marine Command box and none of the characters saw a boost in Wounds.

I imagine it's just going to be a boost of all 1W full-fledged Marines jumping to 2W, and likewise all 2W Terminators jumping to 3W, with no Character increases.

Also received a notice my items are shipping (all 3, since I ordered the unique Primaris Lt. as well).

Edited by Lemondish

I'm pretty sure my order (two of the Sister models) was one of the first UK orders received by them (I got my order in within minutes of them going live), but have had no notification of them being sent to my local GW. Oh well, as long as I get them. I'll be furious if I dont..