Show me your Chosen

Hannibal

I don't have any besides the DV ones, but I am really tempted to make some by mixing Vanguard Vets with the CSM kit.  The VV kit has a ton of great bits and weapons, plus the new CSM kit to make it clearly traitorous.  Unless I find something better that doesn't break the bank, anyway.

I’m using Thousand Sons bodies with a mish-mash of components for weapons, arms and heads etc.

Though I play Black Legion the TS kit gives me much more ornate armour that’s closer to what I feel Chosen would wear. I’ll try and post some pics up :)

BCC

I am really tempted to make some by mixing Vanguard Vets with the CSM kit.  The VV kit has a ton of great bits and weapons, plus the new CSM kit to make it clearly traitorous.  Unless I find something better that doesn't break the bank, anyway.

Well, after your post I looked for the SM boxed sets and I ordered a unit of Sternguard Vets. The legs can be used with some work and will give me nice looking tabards. Best thing regarding this boxed set: it is full of combi weapons, though unfortunately it misses some power hammer. But I need those combi meltas for my Biker units.Because I´m building a Nurgle Themed Black Legion I will combine these legs with Torsos from the old set and spare parts from various Nurgle sets (heads, arms, backpacks). I also own 1-2 of the DA robed bodies which will be the base for some unit champions.

I´ll post results as soon as possible.

Edited by Hannibal

I used the dark angels robed vets as a base for mine. 

Models look great!

I wanted to do something similar, though I decided that it looks to uniformly if all bear the same equipment. It´s not the way I see CHOSEN in a chaos army. Therefore I´m going to use different bodies and try to bring them together by painting.