Jaghatai Khan height?

General Strike

I have seen a couple of places suggesting the Khan was one of the taller Primarchs. This picture from Ullanor certainly supports that impression although since the Primarchs are not all the same distance from the viewer, it is hard to judge. He is clearly at least a head taller than both Lorgar and Dorn, despite them standing closer to the "camera".

9yfpG9C3VJ1HoegxGbuwAE0gBxJN2QrQomev4JHa

Edited by Karhedron

Magnus was the tallest, khan was taller than *average* for a primarch.

But they were all roughly the same save for Apharius/Omegon being shorter and Magnus being taller.

They're all described as being roughly a head or head and shoulders taller than an Astartes

So I wouldn't worry about it too much beyond making him about the same as the other primarch models.

In human height i'd aay

Angron 5ft10-5ft 12 shorter but far broader than any primarch save for vulkan and magnus.

Alpharius and Omegon. 5ft 9

Dorn,guilliman pertuabo, ferrus, leman russ, johnson, fulgrim,Horus corax, lorgar all between 6ft 1 - 6ft 3

Sanguinius, mortarion, vulkan khan 6ft 4 to 6ft7

Magnus 6ft 10 to 9000 ft tall.

I know heights aren't relative to scale. It's just how I I vision them to keep size relative to primarchs character.

Edited by The_son_of_Dorn

You guys are comparing the heights of Primarchs and (now) Daemon Princes from various states of change, and timelines.

The Khan -was- taller than Magnus. Magnus -is- taller than the Khan. 

I don't even know how you figure the size of Fulgrim out now (Tail or no tail?). I think Mortarion has also changed a lot in stature now. When you get fitted for a suit do they ask you to fold your giant, daemonic, moth wings up? Or do you measure their inseam?

My plan, for now, is to but a Knight pallador from AoS, boost his size a bit with GS, and mount him on the back of a Dark Eldar Venom. Then I'm going to make the venom hastily painted in White Scars colors, with an imperial pilot in it, and pit mark the Khans armor for the years of constant warfare, and have it patched with Deldar and Eldar armor bits.