Combi-bolters on Power Armor

Has anyone tried using the combi-bolter from the new Terminator kits with power armor models? I've been using bolters from the old kit with the sides filed flat and glued together, but I'm running out of resources. Alternatively, how terrible does it look to use SM stormbolters instead? If anyone has any pics of either, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have the bits and will be doing this for Chosen and some Aspiring Champions, but have not got to it yet. 

It does seem to look good though and flows well. You can see some examples in Iron-Daemon Forge's blog: Here

Edited by Llagos_Tyrant

The termi ones are too big. You can use two normal bolters, cut the muzzle break off one, trim the other bit then put it below the other. Or you can order the ones off FW when they open, they are the AL head hunter upgrade.

The AL combis are the only good-looking option IMO, though storm bolters could work well too as a “really quite close enough” option.

I’d like to see more modern/less goofy looking armor integrated examples, like Grey Knights but... better looking in every way. :P Being belt-fed, for example.

Edited by Juggernut

Personally, I am a big fan of using the forgeworld Alpha Legion Headhunter combi bolters for my Black Legion and Alpha Legion: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Alpha-Legion-Headhunter-Kill-Team-2018

Alternatively, I have recently started using post-heresy era gear for my red corsairs, i.e. I use stormbolters on my chosen, terminators etc - I just play them as combi bolters.