Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thousand Sons Kill Team

Contrast

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Crovan

Crovan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 749 posts
IMG 20200420 223241

Put these dusty bois on their bases, tonight.  Every time I look, I see something more I could do, but I'm going to call them ready for the tabletop.  I'm very happy with how the armor turned out.  I used Talassar Blue over Vallejo Metal Color Gold to give it a metallic effect.  It does green up the contrast a little, especially with only one coat, but it really grew on me as I continued to work with it.  Bases were done with a roller from Green Stuff World.  It was my first attempt with it, and I've already learned some valuable lessons about using it.  I will probably be buying at least one more, as it is a great way to crank out bases.

• Bjorn Firewalker, Tichinde and Dr_Ruminahui like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contrast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users