Are you still having fun?

Xenith

*generally* I find my non-cult chaos enjoyable..... with some issues. 

Frankly my Thousand Sons are in a very healthy position and seem to be, overall, a solid list after the additions of the cults and strats from PA. We aren't push overs by any stretch, even against the new loyalist book which is truly murderous. 

However, the basic Chaos book has several major problems that MUST be addressed and the new legion strats from PA certainly helped and were a step in the right direction, however they did not go all the way. 

We need our troop issue handled. Cultists are exactly what they are: cannon fodder. But that does not make them "good" troops barring home base objective holding or clogging up charge lanes when applicable. and our chaos marines being cheap? it was a nice buff but they still fall into the "MSU 5 mans with special/heavy/Combi" and that is truly their only use as of the moment for any form of cost-effective output. 

Overall I still do enjoy my basic Chaos army, but it is so heavily out of the troops slot it feels strange to me..... Luckily my T-Sons don't have that issue. My Rubrics pull their weight. 

Edited by Sonoftherubric21