Another Legio Tempestus thread...

So thought i would post a thread of my slowly growing AT force, which i'm hoping to get finished before lock-down ends (and then play my first game afterwards). I started with the Grandmaster Edition when it came out, built all the titans and knights in it, and then got fed up with it all - partly due to not knowing what to do with the bases - and benched it all up to the start of this year. My main local opponent has been hassling me to get it done though, and i have finally repented and here we are.

Currently i have 2 Warlords, I Psi-Titan, 1 Warbringer, 2 Reavers, 2 Warhounds, 6 Questoris, 3 Lancers, and 1 Acastus built and in differing stages of completion. My main aim is to get the Titans finished first and then move onto the knights afterwards.

I have gone for Tempetus mainly due to the fact that the transfers were available (my first choice would have been Astorum as that is what my 28mm scale Warhound is) but i am actually really glad i went for them now. I'm really enjoying all the checks on them!

Anyway here are a few pictures of the slow progress of a few of the titans:

IMG 6660

555B9DCA F55D 4AD1 BE10 85E01280F426

Warhound left side

And here is where we are with the bases:

IMG 6739

And then it will be onto these little guys:

IMG 6675

Anyway i will post some more once there is a bit more to show, and if you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Best wishes

Thanks everybody! To answer those who asked the tracks are indeed Z gauge, which i got off Ebay, iv;e been looking out for other bits like trucks but they are so expensive i think these are going to be it for now. I also agree with Fajita that Mars should have Maglev trains, my justification though is that they probably wouldnt use these in mining areas and would prefer old fashioned trains.

Have to admit the checkers are done using transfers, i tip my hat to those who do them by hand!

I just bought cookies to munch on at work since there's no one else here to bother me. :blush.:

Is this sorta the kind of track you got?  Seems pricey but I can't find much else on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Rokuhan-Scale-Straight-Track-220mm/dp/B01C3D4PV6/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=z+scale+train+track&qid=1587564407&sr=8-4