Book 9 appears to be on U.S. soil

Aztek

I hope that means that the Lion's model isn't far behind either!

Saaaaaaaaaaaame.

I hope there's a bundle with Book 9 and the Lion's model

Bundle of the Lion, a unit of Deathwing Companions and Book 9? Call it "The Lion's Pride" or something. I'd be down.

Saaaaaaaaaaaame.

Bundle of the Lion, a unit of Deathwing Companions and Book 9? Call it "The Lion's Pride" or something. I'd be down.

Throw in absolutely no discount and you have a Forge World bargain

Saaaaaaaaaaaame.

Throw in absolutely no discount and you have a Forge World bargain™

It'd have to qualify for free shipping though, so it's a few quid saved....

Throw in absolutely no discount and you have a Forge World bargain™
It'd have to qualify for free shipping though, so it's a few quid saved....

I mean, Book 9 alone will be hitting free shipping. Remember, books 7 and 8 are 124 USD, and 120 US is what it takes to get free shipping for the US :laugh.:

Edited by Gederas

Nice, very cool news.

So release in may? June?

Maybe. Its a really great sign. Not sure why copies are shipping to the US unless its from the UK to US stores maybe.

Thought they were all printed in China.

I dont see why FW would re-open significantly later than GW and they are making their first steps this week.

• 1 month later...

Aztek?  Since FW is going to open Wednesday?  Can you re-post the picture or is it exactly the same as what Faeit lifted off of your post?

Anybody wanna lay odds that the book goes up Friday?

https://natfka.blogspot.com/2020/04/horus-heresy-book-9-crusade-pallet.html

Edited by Brother dean

As much as I'd love a release this Friday, I'd not be surprised if they give it til next Friday or beyond to build up some hype with a "coming soon" article. Edited by Darkwrath121

That will work better for me budgetarily...  And I am probably being overly optimistic that they will drop that rather than Hobbits or AT or Necromundia.

My Cenobium were packed in September and the Interemptors were packed in Nov.  What all else did they pack up until mid March?

Edited by Brother dean

It is/was the same image in that Natka blog post yep. I hope we see something Friday. I don't feel too confident about book 9 on Friday, but anything at all really would be just great. Hopefully Road to Thramas is restarting here as well(although how much we need that if we're getting book 9 is questionable).

It is just in my head that there is a "startup lag" with any production that was interrupted when everything closed.  Along with any re-tooling needed to make work conditions "Socially Distant" means that things that were already slated for a release and had the initial run will be easy "Turn Key" releases while they sort out all the production issues. 

We allegedly know that the books are there and all they need is the trolls set loose with boxes and tape and presto.  We have a release.  Now what other releases they may have ready is another question but they had the artillery tanks out before the world 404'd.

Awesome.

Very interested in all the lore bits and new army list components.

Finally something to look forward to amidst all the 9th ed hype.

Indeed, Vespasian! Having said that, I have recently completed my Alan Bligh black book collection (HH 1-7), but I am still on the fence about 8. I can't help but feel it's...apocryphal without Bligh. Edited by Lovecraft0110

Awesome.

Very interested in all the lore bits and new army list components.

Finally something to look forward to amidst all the 9th ed hype.

Indeed, Vespasian! Having said that, I have recently completed my Alan Bligh black book collection (HH 1-7), but I am still on the fence about 8. I can't help but feel it's...apocryphal without Bligh.

Book 8 is very fun (slightly different tough), I highly recommend.