Equipping my Praetor

Lord Krungharr

Good morning!  I am assembling my Praetor for the IVth Legion, and have a really cool old metal power sword that I'd like to be his Paragon Blade.  I was going to put on a neat old mysterious pistol to be an Archaeotech Pistol.  But I reread the wargear and it says 'replace either their bolt pistol or chainsword/combat blade for one of the following'.  Does that mean he can't have a Paragon Blade AND the Archaeotech Pistol?  

I was also thinking an Iron Halo would be good.  

Can dudes with Jump Packs deepstrike in 30k?  My red books are still stuck in Media Mail.

I'll have to dig through my bits bags to find something appropriate for the Iron Halo.  And something to dress up the backpack; and a little more elaborate base. 

Also, what are some attributes of Artificer Armor?  Just fancy decorations?  He's just a Mark III right now, with those old metal Iron Warriors 40k shoulder pads.  I was thinking maybe a chainmail loincloth, perhaps some tiny skulls on the knee caps.  Doesn't seem like the IVth favor too much scrollwork or anything like that.  He's got a unique helmet amongst my dudes.

I'll have to dig through my bits bags to find something appropriate for the Iron Halo. And something to dress up the backpack; and a little more elaborate base.

Also, what are some attributes of Artificer Armor? Just fancy decorations? He's just a Mark III right now, with those old metal Iron Warriors 40k shoulder pads. I was thinking maybe a chainmail loincloth, perhaps some tiny skulls on the knee caps. Doesn't seem like the IVth favor too much scrollwork or anything like that. He's got a unique helmet amongst my dudes.

The resin bodies with the little skulls are my way to go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boo6RsBHALj/?igshid=dmqzeqp46l6r

Oh yeah, I should definitely add something to the chest plate.  I added tiny skulls to the greaves, that's a nice touch I think for seniority.  Where are those jump packs from?  I like those.  For a bit of speed a jump pack unit might be a good thing to have.  Or what about jetbikes?  Are those any good?

Oh yeah, I should definitely add something to the chest plate. I added tiny skulls to the greaves, that's a nice touch I think for seniority. Where are those jump packs from? I like those. For a bit of speed a jump pack unit might be a good thing to have. Or what about jetbikes? Are those any good?

Those are the MKII jump packs.

Unfortunately sold out just like all MKII models.

Yes, Jetbikes are good.