=][= Chimera Variant Challenge =][=

duz_

So I ummm finished my conversion of my Autocannon with Coax Heavy Stubber conversion not to long ago. Painted and decal'd all up. At the same time finished the other two chimeras as well. I hope ya'll enjoy it and that my conversion counted because the list hasnt been updated yet. lol

gallery_61925_16336_64003.jpg

This is "Easy Rider" a Chimera conversion

gallery_61925_16336_33724.jpg

The Chimeras of "Easy" Company 2nd Battalion 5th Marines. From left to right: Edge of Glory, Easy Sweep, and Easy Rider.

Any further digs at the accuracy of the participants lists can come discuss further at the commissariat office :happy.:

Despite that great work and speedy entry let's hope that inspires some of these other commanders to finish soon :wink:

lol I recant my previous statement and will formammly voulenteer my boys to the next charge, Commissar. Glory to the Emperor.

Oh and I updated the equipment of the Chimeras and gave my conversion a searchlight..

gallery_61925_16336_203193.jpg

Edited by Hiroitchi

Hey all been away for a while work has eaten up a lot of time dealing with the upcoming holiday and I got side tracked with another project. Just started priming my Salamander and hopefully will get it painted(without weathering) by the end of the month.

Fingers crossed

Hey all been away for a while work has eaten up a lot of time dealing with the upcoming holiday and I got side tracked with another project. Just started priming my Salamander and hopefully will get it painted(without weathering) by the end of the month.

Fingers crossed

I believe in you man. You can do it.

Fingers crossed

Plenty of time you can do it :tu:

Chimetyaz14.jpg

Painting should be what Id call table ready by the end of tomorrow, had a couple setbacks with a dropping of the vehicles weapon system and subsequently running out of airbrush paint, but not before mostly coating both hulls! Unfortunately the painting side has never been my strongsuit but I shall push forward! Pictures of the completed product to follow!

I believe in you man. You can do it.

Plenty of time you can do it :thumbsup:

Who dares wins - victory is always there to be claimed!

Well damn hope this update lives up to the encouragement. Guess the Commissar bolter pointed at my head helps as well. :laugh.:

Added green to my command tank so I can apply an Ambush pattern camo to it. Will probably add the dots after i apply the recess wash.

Not a big fan of Vallejo Grey Primer paint. I was expecting it to be more like Dawnstone or Army Painter Uniform Grey. Turns out it's more like Ulthuan Grey so the coverage isn't that great. Oh well will work with what I have I guess. lol

Salamanderwip5

Salamanderwip6

After much discussion amongst the High Command, Munitorium and the Commissariat. It has been decided that the importance of these new vehicles cannot be understated.

Therefore, the deployment of them will be pushed back 2 weeks, until the 12th of July to ensure we have a full contingent to deploy!

This is not an excuse for commanders to slow their efforts however and the Commissariat will be keeping an eye on those not committed to the cause! :tu:

@Mikhail the Valhallan Honestly I have no idea. I found it in my bitz box when looking for different flamers for my Salamander. It had three triangular spikes on each flame gun. The only kit I can think of where I got it from was the Defiler but I feel like that's wrong.