++ A Hunter's Call ++ (Modeling Challenge)

PeteySödes

I, TiguriusX hear the call and vow to build 2 invictor tactical warsuits for the Glory of Russ, the ALLFATHER and the HUNT! on or by the 15th of MAY 2020

The saga of Krona and Vruss...vanguard of my fenrisian primaris marines. These silent hunters chase prey to ground before calling in a surgical strike from orbital reinforcements to finish the job.

They are responsible for clearing chaff and counter charging any unexpected threats to their phobos brothers on foot

Are they Cawlborn, or Chapter-born? Or maybe they're veterans of the Wolf Scouts that have taken on the Rubicon Primaris to better serve their Chapter?

I, TiguriusX hear the call and vow to build 2 invictor tactical warsuits for the Glory of Russ, the ALLFATHER and the HUNT! on or by the 15th of MAY 2020

The saga of Krona and Vruss...vanguard of my fenrisian primaris marines. These silent hunters chase prey to ground before calling in a surgical strike from orbital reinforcements to finish the job.

They are responsible for clearing chaff and counter charging any unexpected threats to their phobos brothers on foot

Are they Cawlborn, or Chapter-born? Or maybe they're veterans of the Wolf Scouts that have taken on the Rubicon Primaris to better serve their Chapter?

In the fluff of my imagination they are originally from Fenris but part of the original Cawl group of reinforcements

They all undertook and passed the Test of Morkai to show they are true Fenrisians.

Ragnar was the first Wolf Lord to vouch for them and they have served as his vanguard scouting force with honor since then

They were part of the forces that helped Ragnar track down Ghazghkull Thraka but were luring forces away and not present for the actual duel.

Now with Primaris Ragnar back they resume the hunt with the allies that answered their call to arms (fluff on page 5 of saga of the Beast)

This includes the assistance of a Fenrisian Inquisitor who specializes in hunting rogue Gothi (counts as Hector Rex)

Maybe I should update my oath and build him as well as the 3rd model

:yes:

My man now has legs. And a tube in which vitamin effervescent tablets came in / some kind of industrial pipe/chimney to stand on. Take a look if you like:

cWktAnr.jpg

Nice, where's that shield from?

I, Cpt.Danjou hear the call and vow to build one Heavy Intercessor pack member - for the Glory of Russ, the ALLFATHER and the HUNT! on or by the 15th of MAY 2020.

Do I have to assemble him? I do want to paint my marines in parts, and blue tacking an intercessor is not a good option.

This is Vidar the silent, A Hellblaster lone wolf on the Shrine world of Hesperides

gallery_118516_14862_299267.jpg

A yellow haze had fallen over the whole city, calling it a city was really a lie. Two months of war and fighting had turned the city to ruins, what once had been a a place of prayer and devotion to the Emperors saints had now turned into a place of mayhem and death. The smell of fear, war and the rot of dead bodies filled the air.

Vidar was sitting still inside a former hab-block, his eyes watching for any movement down four stores down. Anger was boiling inside him, the beast stirring in his soul. Only three days had gone since his whole pack had been wiped out in an artillery shelling. Plasma generators bursting, burning his friends into ash, their gene-seed forever lost, shrapnel cracking armour, tearing limbs from bodies. The shock from shells bursting organs, killing pack mates in tremendous pain. He was the lone survivor and he had set out for revenge, oaths that could not be broken had been running through his mind, he would not rest, speak or join the company till Hesperides was cleansed from the Iron Warriors

Surt, his rifle, growled hungrily, as eager as he was to kill the enemy. An enemy that his chapter has been fighting for more than ten thousand years. Marines who had turned to against the Allfather and joined the great betrayer. He had never sen them before he came to Hesperides, but he had known about them, foul and bitter Iron Warriors, in metal armour, similar to his, but the ones he had seen and fought was warped by the infernal powers they followed. So far he had killed four of them, his rifle melting through their armour and obliterating them in tremendous pain, every time making his soul sing in joy.

Vidar the silent, is a former Hellblaster, who now is hunting Iron warrior Marines on the Shrine world of Hesperides. He and several Primaris marines had joined up with Erc ”the kinslayer” ragtag group of Space wolves, on the edge of the Imperium trying to get them to come back to Fenris. Erc had sworn oaths to protect the Shrine world of Hesperides, dedicated to the three sister saints. Vidars packs had a mission to get the saints bodies to safety, when large groups of Chaos cultists and pox walkers attacked under the cover of Basilisk shelling. The combined forces of Astartes, Sisters and Guards managed to beat them off, but Vidars pack was lost. Now he is hunting silently and lonely.

Edit:

I am an idiot who does not know what I am building. Changed from intercessor to Hellblaster with a heavy plasma incinerator. And I have added some fluff.

Edited by Cpt.Danjou

Wolf Priest Geigor Jotun-Wracked (gave Bryan Blaire's name generator another spin) of the Great Company of Thorimir Kingslayer. The delay on some bits worked out so that I could build him up for this challenge. Ready to get some paint on him!

49864018388_ead132a1a4_k.jpg

And everyone's pledges are looking great, keep it up brothers and sisters! 

I, Debauchery101 hear the call and vow to build Thorkell- Stalker Pack Leader mounted on Egil The Red Wolf, Frode - IronPriest mounted on Sten WyrmBane his massive Cyberwolf and the foul mutated Abominant for the Glory of Russ, the Allfather and the Hunt on or by the 15th of May 2020.

Frode and 5 blood claws he had made whole with cybernetics after being wounded in battle were sent to investigate and salvage a freighter crash that was carrying much needed weapons and armor to replenish what was lost after the Horn-boobed Cyclops ravaged their homeworld.

They were ambushed by foul mutated crew members and grotesque muscular humanoids. Frode and the wolves fought with Rage and Determination but the enemies were innumerable. As weapons ran dry and chainswords seized from blood and chitin clogging their mechanisms the wolves still held the upper hand until a monstrous beast, The Abominant came rushing in. He motivated the smaller mutants to suicidal fervor. 1 by 1 the wolves were cut down. Frode faced off with the beast and his servo arm was ripped from his back trying to block the massive hammer blow and ended up getting impaled by the monsters 3rd arm talons. Frode cut the arm off at the elbow freeing himself but the beast was swinging his massive hammer down on him for the deathblow. As he accepted his fate to join his fallen brothers in Valhallah he was struck, but not by the beasts brutal weapon...a Massive Black Thunderwolf had thrown him out of the way before goring the one of the beasts eyes and letting go out a defeaning howl of challenge. The Beast let loose of its weapon and the two were a blurred twisted mess of fur, claw and ichor. They parted as the beast had to use its legs to pry an arm from the Wolf's bite. Frode noticed switch within arms length that controlled the Blast Door between the Wolf and the Beast. He smashed the switch to release the locks on the massive door as the two adversaries closed on each other...the wolf noticed the door closing and paused but the beast would not be denied it's fight. It lunged forward reaching through the closing portal, grasping one of the wolf's legs, it pulled back, the mighty wolf could not escape its grasp and the door closed on the wolf's arm just below the shoulder, severing it...the wolf let out a painful howl....

The door had cut off the beast and was built to withstand all but the heaviest of weapons. The beast tried but could not get through.

Frode's Astartes body had got him all but combat ready. He needed to get word to his brothers and get revenge. He approached the bleeding wolf. He met its empty eyes...the same eyes he had before it saved his life. He placed his armored forearm in it's maw.."our saga does not end today" he activated the Las-Cutter on his other arm and cauterised the bloody stump, sharing the pain with the wolf as it bit through his armor.

He dragged himself and the wolf for almost 2 days before they arrived at the fang. Frode ignored the wolf priest's orders to get surgery and instead went to saving the great wolf's life before being fully healed himself.

Now Frode and Sten are whole again, Joined by Thorkell And Egil to go hunt and slay the beast deep within massive wrecked ship.

Edited by Debauchery101

I, Mactire, hear the call and vow to build a WolfGuard hunter and two thrice damned Black Legionnaires for the Glory of Russ, the AllFather and the Hunt! on or by the 15th of May 2020 and represent my Brothers in the Lockdown Challenge.

Rough version below, the WG will be wearing a jet pack and I hope to have the spear head buried in the BL, with him holding the shaft/blade in the left hand that normally grips a bolter, the other one will be bullet marked.

med_gallery_61271_16066_752447.jpg

I'm imagining your guy dropping in and staking one dude to the deck and giving the other guy the timeless Dutch move 'Stick Around' burying his throwing blade into his traitorous skull

Kassill, that Wolf Priest is absolutely wicked looking - are those Fenrisian bladed moose antlers he's wearing on the helm? (I'm not sure how one is Jotun-Wracked though? You're going to have to tell the story behind that name!)

And dammit, by the time I'm done with my Wolf Priest conversion, everyone is going to have a cooler one than me! :lol:

Kassill, that Wolf Priest is absolutely wicked looking - are those Fenrisian bladed moose antlers he's wearing on the helm? (I'm not sure how one is Jotun-Wracked though? You're going to have to tell the story behind that name!)

And dammit, by the time I'm done with my Wolf Priest conversion, everyone is going to have a cooler one than me! :laugh.:

Thanks! Haha, yeah I'm not sure either! It was the best sounding one out of my rolls :biggrin.:  And I'm sure yours will look smashing! 

Edited by Kassill

So I built the Abominant and the Frode on his Rescue Dog lol but I got a few details to square away....This 'wolf helm' looks more like a rat. Especially next to a real wolf head. I have to clean some details on the power supply going into his hellfrost pistol.

The servo backpack is from Anvil Industries. It comes with more bits-another servo-claw, pipe wrench-axe combo hand weapon thats kinda small for a marine and an arm that could easily pass for an Apothecary/Chirurgen arm or a welder.

I like the resin kit and it's that medium hardness with a 3.5-4 out of 5 on sharp detail. As for ordering from the UK company I can't speak on that. I bought these off a random ebay seller

Not sure how I should model the Abominant for a lost eye or if I even should. Abominants are said to basically be able to regenerate almost any wound or loss of limb which is partly controlled by the familiar. I also thought about maybe having Egils leg as trophy on him but the leg is too big.

fhkOcOK.jpg

ksaFmEE.jpg

Yes thats an insanely huge Cyberwolf I plan to use as a proxy Wolfen dreadnought

Edited by Debauchery101

Now, What do I model? hmmm

"I, {Triszin} hear the call and vow to build {1 incursors sergeant to earn his honor to hunt, 1 fowl abominant, and 1 weird boy warp 'ead! }the Glory of Russ, the ALLFATHER and the HUNT! on or by the 15th of MAY 2020"

:biggrin.:

got my incursor sergeant done

uGsBZxF.jpg

HldudTl.jpg?1

aoMgYbb.jpg?1

DOPCVoZ.jpg?1

D58wfG3.jpg?1