Conversion Ideas for Order Famulous

In a special project I'm working on, I need to build a Sister Famulous.

Now I see them as non-combat sisters, who must be able to mingle with nobles. Their responsibilities are primarily diplomatic; this particular sister is an expert on the House Locarno bloodline- she has contacts with various House Locarno holdings from one side of the Galaxy to the other, and she could broker a marriage, a trade alliance or a ship acquisition or find a safe house easily.

Rather than armour, I think she employs field technology, and caries only discrete, concealed weapons of the highest quality.

My question is how to represent her on the tabletop. I've found a Raging Heroes model that could work, but I'd prefer to convert from pure GW stock. So basically, I need an Imperial noblewoman. The Hereticus Inquisitor comes close; I tried to find things in the AoS range that would work, but there don't seem to be a lot of options.

Any ideas?

Either version of the dialogus might work, too. The original version has a speaker and cabling that you'd probably want to chop off (there are plenty of things you can do to replace the finial). The current version also has a speaker, but it's much easier to use because the speaker is separate from the main model. The drawback to the current version is that you can see the armor beneath her clothing, so it might not work for you if you're dead set on the model not having armor.

@Dread- I had considered Yvraine- that gown is really just the epitome of austentatious nobility. Expensive conversion though.

@Ioldanach- I have a cool conversion on the old dialogus- she's kinda like a hospitaller/ medical servitor. I recently disconnected her arms to reposition them, and I need a new pin vise to redrill the pinholes. I think I'm going to see about the Magus first, because I have one on hand. I have a million spare sisters heads, so that part is easy.

Well, thanks very much for the offer,but after studying the Magus up close and personal, I think she's my gal. Her arms look super easy to swap out- same with the head. I think I'd like to see if I could find sleeved arms, but I could go bare if I had to. She needs an heirloom pistol, and I think I have a few fancy pistols that may work.