Bloodmoon Hunters and their Allies

I would like help in even getting a starting point for building up a rule-set (more likely just stats) that reflect better the Bloodmoon Hunters in general but also for several of my specific individuals I have been building up in Liber or on 40k homebrew wiki, like Inquisitor Adam Clarke and his Retinue or people like Ian or Archmagos Raymond Raven.

Bloodmoon Hunters to me seem to be a combination of Raven Guard and Iron Hands rules wise but even that doesn't quite fit right considering they deploy in Hunt Parties. And even how they squad up is a bit different than codex. 

Inquisitor Adam's Retinue is especially made up of highly capable people but their arms or even positions isn't well defined for Tabletop, especially the leader of his Skitarii Purge Forces and Bodyguard, Tribune Alton. GW has yet to release any skitarii higher rank than a squad alpha and prefer to concentrate on their techpriests. Besides the fact his forces are Xenarite/Hybris Xenos which is definitely different than current table meta. 

Ian and other specific Bloodmoon Hunters I have made lore wise and RPG wise fitting i think but again tabletop is limited. Ian for example is a Apothecary that is really good at range.

Archmagos Raymond Raven is a Mjorn Xenarite leader and number two of his Forge World and again just trying to make special characters there.

Edited by TechCaptain

Mjorn's unique flamer patterns. Debating on how do those details translate to in-game Profiles and Special Rules, it was suggested to let the weapons double the number of Wounds inflicted if the player rolls a 6 on the Damage dice. Any other ideas?