=][= Nurgle's plague hobby challenge =][=

duz_

Ok I'm calling this guy done for the purpose of this challenge. I present to you Apothecary Holtz, currently assigned to the Vanguard detachment accompanying 2nd Company.gallery_33856_10995_354666.jpggallery_33856_10995_866554.jpggallery_33856_10995_938270.jpg

I really like the Raptors-vibe I get from this model. The battle-wear on the armor is also neat! Thumbs up! And for everybody else; keep up the fight! I'll post some WIP pics tomorrow.

I, LokkoRex, newly inducted Legionnary into the 19th Legion, pledge to finish building and painting a brother of the Apothecarion to help stem the tide of warp-born virulence unleashed upon our species!

Ehm, pics tonight, on my way to work atm..

gallery_60230_9650_365617.jpg

Edited by duz_
Before pic added for completeness

And here's the before:

gallery_60230_9650_365617.jpg

I wanna get him an outstretched right arm clutching a chainsword, I think there's an appropriate Blood Angels, the question where I've put it or on what model I've already used it...

Ok so I did an auspex scan and found my Helix Adept again! (he had manged to end up back on the box I had pulled him from :facepalm: )

So here is my vow for the nurgle challenge!

gallery_87434_12256_165743.jpg

Also got a fair bit of progress done on him this evening but stopped sorting highlighting. I couldn't find my usual Winsor brush so attempted it with a red handle army painter. I made such a mess I gave up for the evening. Upside after packing up I was able to find my brush that was mia :tu:

gallery_87434_12256_309374.jpg