May the 4th Road to Thramas Part 6

Aztek

Tomorrow(or today for some of you) the next Road to Thramas goes up on the Warhammer Community site! Anyone got any predictions they want to share? Personally really hoping to either see the Night Lord Contekar Terminators all painted up with rules and/or a Dark Angels character! Also the info from tomorrow(or today's) article will be posted in this thread.

Impression I got personally was that the last one was (originally) intended to be the last one before the release of the book. With the virus situation, they may have decided to scrape together a new article over the course of the lockdown, especially as this one is not too unlikely to be the final RtT before the actual release of Crusade.

For that reason, I'm hoping for an overview of the book more than anything. A shot of the cover, as well as a look at the table of contents (we got this for Malevolence). Something to give us an idea of what is actually filling up the book, especially with DarkMech cut. Give me an idea of what other generic legion units and rites may be getting rules. Stuff like that.

Edited by Darkwrath121

Great predictions guys! Looks like Road to Thramas might've been cancelled or something though. It's 5pm in England and an article still hasn't gone up. Sorry guys, didn't mean to get everyone's hopes up and then dash them.

Would have been nice to hear anything from them.

They turned the first Monday of every month into Christmas Day, and then they stop without giving notice?

That'd be sad

Would have been nice to hear anything from them.

They turned the first Monday of every month into Christmas Day, and then they stop without giving notice?

That'd be sad

tbf, 'not giving notice on things' is sort of one of FWs more unfortunate habits.

I am still hopeful though

https://twitter.com/therealSebT/status/1257362232545095680

Road to Thramas postponed until Warhammer Community is back at full strength. :\ could be a bit, but hopefully soon.

Weird. I saw Marshall Rohr post in the book is on US shores thread in News and Rumors that this guy Seb said the Lion preview was supposed to be the last article before the book came out.

Which would explain why suddenly there is nothing anymore. And we know the book is done and on US shores. But then again they have devoted zero time to things like fluff in this book, or a table of contents, all stuff you would expect.

I'm thinking the Lion was the last one of the "Previews" the next would have been an announcement of Crusade being soon to order and within that the table of contents, and a pretty quick release date (2-3 weeks)

But at this point who knows, I'm US based and just received notification a package from GW US is on it way so I am hoping within the next month or two.

Edited by Silent Observant

• 4 weeks later...